World of Cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poland are looking for opportunities to tour some nations in early 2002 with both our first side and also a developmental A side. We are also open to triangular+ series.
Want to tour India for ODI triangular series (4 slot)...

1st Indian Triangular Series happened in August, 1999... New Zealand dominates in first two games, but India beat Niue in 3rd game and beat New Zealand in the Final...
So, I like to continue ITS once in every two years from 2002 onwards...

Can I be Kazakhstan?
Absolutely.

New Zealand available?
Unfortunately, taken.

These are all teams already taken:-

LSUpDa5.png
Argentina @Yash.
9ppNBFK.png
Australia @akkaps
QCQglOx.png
Bangladesh @A.P Haux
vq6pJDn.png
Barbados @Saad69420
BHzuIii.png
Canada @ahmedleo414
OhkDSkP.png
China @isFEISARfair
8dEbYx5.png
Denmark @liveinasociety
1HUNlPZ.png
Egypt @VC the slogger
r9BU7X2.png
England @Supreme General
i15HXpg.png
Finland @Manish.
CWaVzjJ.png
France @Tomfoolerous
FYNGvTT.png
Greece @Targaryen
ov2tScd.png
Guernsey @Neptune
06218oL.png
India @Pinch hitter
nwiHf42.png
Ireland @Aislabie
TLIc1Vc.png
Israel @Umair7
ImrTRhS.png
Italy @ddrap14
jZC3dsy.png
Japan @HawkAussie
rAqNqt4.png
Kuwait @NILAYSHAH60
U08PYAK.png
Malta @HighFlyingDwarf
SgZdasM.png
Marshall Islands @offmarv
ecZbdvh.png
Morocco @Na Maloom Afraad
c8olj39.png
Nepal @Disharies
A3BCfyg.png
Netherlands @NaviN GandhI
NiYES6k.png
New Zealand @TSPrathik
spxBCfg.png
Nigeria @Nikka shah
jB27HsV.png
Niue @Till Valhalla
DILVQex.png
North Korea @Parth D
tvg6857.png
Norway @Naman7
DhQiDDJ.png
Pakistan @CerealKiller
75u4o0B.png
Poland @DuneTiger
znexrcm.png
South Africa @RUDI
tNPA3HP.png
Spain @Guesty98
gfguoWI.png
Sri Lanka @parth00
UCWzYkt.png
United States of America @WutUpMahGlipGlops
QePZ1ul.png
Vanuatu @pillowprocter
dYk7Zdp.png
Wales @Welwyn
bxknc7d.png
Zimbabwe @mohsin7827

I was wondering, maybe there should be a rule that if a team has been retired for long enough, they should be available for new signups to take?
I agree, but it's hard to determine how long that period should be because some teams were retired over inactivity, so if a manager comes back and asks for their team back, I'm not sure I'll know how to respond.

ABOUT

The World of Cricket; often and simply known by its acronymic name (WoC) is a reboot of Aislabie and VC the slogger's famed Cricket Dynasty idea.

It is undoubtedly the-most complete fantasy cricket league ever incepted on the forums.

In WoC, you create your own player likeness to take charge of any country in the world! You are then also able to build the national squad of that country in exactly the manner you choose. Every single player in your squad will be a blank slate, to whom you can add attributes as you please. Not only do you manage your nation's squad, but you also oversee their entire infrastructure. You can arrange bilateral and multilateral international tours against other countries. You can band together with other nations and form a confederation to run your own regional and/or continental tournaments (officially sanctioned by the league). You can place hosting bids on global multi-national events with semi-complete autonomy over the fixtures. You can choose to set-up a domestic cricket infrastructure within your own country to unlock a much, much larger pool of players, build additional home grounds to use in international cricket (as well as boost hosting bids), farm an unlimited number of upgrades (entirely applicable in international cricket). And much, much more!

You can be one half of a
Leiaiif.png
FIJI-BRAZIL
ej6tLsD.png
World Cup final! You can lead
ZInO0PV.png
MOZAMBIQUE to Test glory! You can set-up domestic cricket in the
msLGjHT.png
VATICAN CITY!

In the World of Cricket, you can rewrite the very history of this sport! But... Can you build a Cricket Dynasty?
I want UAE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread