School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Name: Who will you RP as? Chris Benoit
Deposition: Face/Tweener/Heel? Face
Do you wish to help write segments for shows?: Yes

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
"You are, you are. I am, I am!"

The words from the entrance of AJ Styles echos on behind some past footage of the "Phenomenal One" in action.

"AJ and Storm are on top of the cage! ... AJ sets him up on the table ... He is climbing the ladder! He can't be thinking of this, he is up in the rafters! ... He has hold of the scaffolding on the roof! Flying Crossbody! What a move over 40ft in the air!"

Styles: Some call me a daredevil, others a showoff, some even say I am arrogant. Call me what you want, I am awesome whatever you say.

"Joe and Daniels are battling on the outside, but here comes AJ in the ring! Suicide dive right onto them! He went for it and he hit!"

Styles: I have beaten the best I have come up against. I was a 3-time TNA Triple Crown champion. Unlike some of these other guys of my weight, I can play with the big boys as well.

"Jarrett is decked! AJ goes for the pin, 1... 2... 3! Styles is the new NWA Heavyweight Champion, he beat Jeff Jarrett for the title!"

Styles: It is one of the biggest moves I can do, it will devastate you if you come near to it.

"He sets him up, Styles Clash!"

"Daniels in trouble, AJ hits the Styles Clash! 1, 2, 3! It is over!"

"Here he goes, can he hit it? Yes, Styles Clash! This one is finished!"

Styles: You have no chance against me. I can hit you on the ground, through the air. Brawling, technically, aerially. It doesn't matter how I do it, I will achieve it and there is nothing you can do about that.

AJ now appears on screen as the clips stop playing. He is sat in a locker room in his ring gear addressing the camera.

Styles: There is the highlight reel of the human highlight reel. You could take any match of mine and be amazed by what has happened in it. I have fought it out and now I reach the big time as the big star. So big, I even have 2 matches tonight. 2 which I will win. First is a tag match, not my style, but I can be sure I am in the right condition for the big one after it, for the World Heavyweight Title, here on Smackdown in a battle royal. With my ability to manouver myself, there can't be any hopers around thinking they can come and defeat me? These big slow guys have no chance against skill and speed, my gifts and talents. I will have been here just one night and in that time completed the greatest achievement possible. Now that, that is truly... Phenomenal!

H0wZ4T!

Club Cricketer
Nice to see more people joining and someone actually RPing. So, I'll increase the deadline to Sunday for RPs.

Oh and the card has been changed.

Burnsy1

Club Cricketer
Name: Mike Awesome
Disposition: Face
segment writing: yes

Burnsy1

Club Cricketer
I would but seen as dedline is today i dont think id be able to think of one and put it together in time

Highlander999

ICC President
Name: Who will you RP as? The Rock :p
Deposition: Face/Tweener/Heel? Face
Do you wish to help write segments for shows?:No

sd92

International Coach
Name: Who will you RP as? Triple H
Deposition: Face/Tweener/Heel?
Do you wish to help write segments for shows?: Yes/No

sd92

International Coach
Looking good, when will the first show be?

Users who are viewing this thread