World XXI, Asian XXI etc Name and Face Patch

jazz

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
here you go mate the top half is the deafult names and the bottom half is the real names, they are corresponding to eacho other, e.g birmighma in the top half is edgbaston in the bottom half then the next calcutta edne garedns and so on

Birmingham Calcutta Harare Karachi Barbados Cape Town Colombo Port Elizabeth Johannesburg Melbourne Southampton South London Sydney Auckland North London Hobart Brisbane Adelaide Perth Pretoria Durban Bloemfontein Potchefstroom Paarl Kimberley Pietermaritzburg Benoni East London Leeds Manchester Nottingham Swansea Mumbai Bangalore Chennai Delhi Ahmedabad Lahore Faisalabad Peshawar Rawalpindi Hyderabad Christchurch Dunedin Hamilton Napier Wellington Kandy Galle Moratuwa St Vincent Trinidad Guyana Antigua Jamaica Bulawayo Dhaka Nairobi

Edgbaston Eden Gardens Harare Sports Club The National Stadium Kensington Oval Newlands R. Premadasa Stadium St Georges Park The Wanderers MCG Rose Bowl The Oval SCG Eden Park Lord's Bellerive Oval The Gabba The Adelaide Oval The W.A.C.A. Ground SuperSport Park Kingsmead Goodyear Park North West Stadium Boland Park De Beers Diamond Oval Pietermaritzburg Oval Willowmoore Park Buffalo Park Headingley Old Trafford Trent Bridge Glamorgan The ****hede Stadium M. Chinnaswamy Stadium M.A. Chidambaram Stadium Feroz Shah Kotla Ground Sardar Patel Stadium The Gaddafi Stadium The Iqbal Stadium Arbab Niaz Stadium Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium The Niaz Stadium Jade Stadium Carisbrook WestpacTrust Park McClean Park The Basin Reserve Ground Asgiriya Stadium Galle International Stadium Tyronne Fernando Stadium Arnos Vale Ground The Queens Park Oval The Bourda Ground Antigua Recreation Ground Sabina Park Queen's Ground Bangabhandu National Stadium Nairobi Gymkhana Club

D

Deleted member 9102

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:

sabybaby007

School Cricketer
Thanks

I Have Managed To change a few of the English Stadium Names Here is a pic

Attachments

• The Oval.JPG
    The Oval.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 233

usy

Chairman of Selectors
is that world XI and Asian XI real kits in the game ??? and the Umpire kits ???? Can we change the ICC world Cup 2003 to ICC World cup 2007 West Indies , the logo of ICC World cup is on the icc web .. www.icc-cricket.com and more group tables info aswelll .....

Jace11

School Cricketer
extract GameText_English.dat from the gamedata.bag and it is very easy to overwrite. I replace all unlicensed stadia names with the ones below. Did some other changes too. Just keep the same format as the text you are going to overwrite, essential to use a hex editor.

adlindz15

School Cricketer
Cheers, can you guide me through it then, if i use a hex editor, open GameText_English.dat, locate newbery, then what, change to woodworm??

sabybaby007

School Cricketer
yes i could change the ingame tex to wc2007 but exe editing would be needed for it to be played in the west indies

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Well with the player editor it's now pretty easy to make whatever squads you want ;)

lillee&thompson

School Cricketer
Would it be possible to import stadium models from cricket 2005 into BLIC 2005, just wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread