Worst Hair in Cricket

Online Cricket Games Owned
A light-hearted topic...

I think Nathan Brackens hair is absolutely terrible. Has he ever washed it?

And Andrew Symonds- he looked cool with a fro a few years ago now it looks like a squirrels nest.

And Brett Lee- he is in his 30's but is struggling to concede he is not a 16 year old. Dont think he has ever grown a facial hair in his life...His hair has been the same since I can remember.

And Ricky Ponting WTF!!! Hair transplants? He is the Australian Captain, he is meant to represent the Australian bloke- if your balding take it like a man and shave it off!!

Malinga- what the hell is going on there?????

Jimmy Anderson probably has the best hair. Althoguh Ryan Sidebottom has serious question marks over him. And have you seen him run?HAHAHAHA

No doubt there will be nazis out there wanting to close this thread down- but its just a bit of fun...

James Hopes hair looked pretty ratty in his player profile before,styris's is also a joke.

Good Ones:

Nathan Bracken - Vey difficult to have smooth long hair.
Jimmy Anderson and Micheal Clarke - All spiked up. Nice ones.
Flintoff
Yuvraj Singh - When he decides to let his hair grow he has good hairstyle.
Dhoni - Liked is old hairstyle when he toured Pakistan last year. New short cropped is also good.
Jhonty Rhodes - He had very good schoolboy cut. Dont matter if hes retired.

Sadly but cant think of any otheras we dont have many in world cricket.

Worst Ones:
Malinga, Symonds, Marshal Brother - Looks like birds nest out there.
Munaf Patel and Ishant Sharma.

Frankly speaking many cricketers have suffered hair damages due to wearing helmets all the time.

cant belive you guys lol, Malingas hair is absolutely sick. that is one of the best haircuts around.

Yo, Malinga's hairstyle kicks ass...I also liked Dhoni's long hair before he chopped it. Symonds has those dreads that look awesome too.

Worst hair ive seen is Munaf Patel. That and Mohammad Yousuf's longass beard...thats just all kinds of nasty right there.

Yo, Malinga's hairstyle kicks ass...I also liked Dhoni's long hair before he chopped it. Symonds has those dreads that look awesome too.

Worst hair ive seen is Munaf Patel. That and Mohammad Yousuf's longass beard...thats just all kinds of nasty right there.

what are you guys ?
Malinga , you gotta be kidding me he looks like some kind of Crazed Gorrila and his hair looks dirty all the time.

I think Ishant looks rather funny. I mean, if he keeps that look and fills out, he could actually end up looking very scary.

Malinga's is awesome.

Malinga's looked great when he first did it now its growing out. I cant work out why he doesent get it trimmed and re-coloured...Hes an international cricketer, surely he can afford it??

Still Brackens is horrible - I cant watch him.

cant belive you guys lol, Malingas hair is absolutely sick. that is one of the best haircuts around.

It always amuses me when I hear the word 'sick' used for something that's really good.:D

AB's Haircut looks pretty cool..
Clarke also has a good haircut,
but Malinga
Ishant Sharma
Dhoni the old one
and Nathan brakcen all have bad hairstyles.

Users who are viewing this thread