WTF's with bowling?

Yeh it is a bit tedious. But if your playing two player then it gives the other person something to do when your bowling. It gets right on my tits though cos the computer always catches their catches even if they dropped miles short of them!! Is this a bug?

Originally posted by hotdoggitydig
It gets right on my tits though.

I take it that you are a female.

Originally posted by hotdoggitydig
Is this a bug?

Yes this is a bug, and it can also happen in automatic fielding mode. Hope this helps you out mate. :D
From Duffarama.

can anybody tell me what letters (S,W,A,D) mean on the diagram on the first for bowling pointer and how do u bowl doosra in the game? and another thing on this diagram it shows the thread in middle of the bowl as straight in spin bowling but in computer cricket 2004, its little tilted, how would u translate this onto that?

Last edited:
s,w,a,d are the keyboard buttons i expect, not sure how you bowl the doorsa though im crap with the spinners

With the slower ball, putting the marker to the right/left will make it cut. left-leg cutter
right-off-cutter

can u help me iam using button 2,8,4 and 6
2 = downthe ground shot 8=backfoot shot 4= advance shot 6=no run shot
well i want to know u r using a,s,d and f so can u tell what is in 2,8,4and 6

tter
faraz haider said:
can u help me iam using button 2,8,4 and 6
2 = downthe ground shot 8=backfoot shot 4= advance shot 6=no run shot
well i want to know u r using a,s,d and f so can u tell what is in 2,8,4and 6
faraz you can interpret it like this
2 = S
8 = W
4 = D
6 = A

Still it would be better if you go in Options in the game, and reset the controllers to default to get the exact idea...then you can change them back to your own configuration..

Users who are viewing this thread