WWE Road to Wrestlemania will retun on Thursday !

Do you like this leaguee ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cool and can you check your visitor messages :p
I am waiting for your reply

The sim doesn't look good. There is no continuity and flow, especially in the end of the match when a commentator talks about some move out of nowhere.

So you guys think that I am writting the whole commentry myself . Am I a machine that I can write the whole commentry myself in just five minutes , I am using pro wrestling nexus version 1 .4 which the rock was also using .:)

Champions Updated !

World Champion = Sheamus

images

images

WWE Champion = Batista
images

images

United States Champion = Santino Marella

images

images

Intercontinental Champion = The Miz

images

images

Last edited:
1004474_1334637353504_50.jpg
: Enough! You had your 15 minutes of fame, Batista. You don't have it in you what it takes to carry on the company on the shoulders. You are just not that man. You are not good enough to be the face of WWE. So, be nice and hand over me my belt or else you will have to go back home with crutches.

Both WWE Champion and World Heavyweight Champion are from Smackdown?:eek:

Well I was actually thinking thats its time for Raw vs Smackdown .

How about you guys ?

Well I was actually thinking thats its time for Raw vs Smackdown .

How about you guys ?

As long as I get my title back, I don't mind. ha ha

Seriously though, I'd like to see both RAW and Smackdown as two separate shows. That said, there should be room for inter-show signing so that things doesn't get boring and we get to fight different wrestlers from time to time.

There will be draft for that , its time that I'll add some superstars that cannot be selected as Superstars from Raw and Smackdown , I'll update the list .

Please can someone teach me how to create table ?

Please can someone teach me how to create table ?

Format | Matches | Innings | Runs | Highest Score | Average | Strikerate | 50s/100s T20I | 36 | 36 | 1176 | 79 | 37.93 | 141.51 | 7/0 T20 | 80 | 79 | 2329 | 102* | 34.76| 138.54 | 12/1

Quote the above table to know how exactly it formed. You need to type
for table heading and
where you want the table to end. You are required to enter "|" (without quotation marks) mark for each column you want. Press enter when you want to start a new row. If you still have any queries, feel free to contact me.

Users who are viewing this thread