WWE: You're Fired! - The Rock Doesn't Give A Rats Ass About This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. McMahon: Its Wrestlemania time people! Btw, we're going to have two MNMs before Wrestlemania, to give more time to develop feuds. The only matches announced atm are Sting Vs Randy Orton and CM Punk and Cody Rhodes vs IC Champ David Otunga and Mr. John Laurinaitis. We'd like to make Wrestlemania as lengthy as possible! So begin with your feuds from the word GO!

Natalya Stands Tall Yet Again

Batista-Goldberg last night because of stone cold i didnt otherwise u would had ended the match way before but because your Friend being the special referee i lost so i challenge you for best of three matches till Wrestlemania and the match at wrestlemania would be Lumber Jack Match

Justin Gabriel-I am the best flyer here

Beth Phoenix: Natalya, come here baby, I'll show you the size of my boot.

Goldberg: Lets finish this Lesner. You and me. One on one inside a steel cage! No special refs, no interventions, pure hardcore wrestling. Lets give those screaming kids a show they will remember for the rest of the lifetime!

----------

Stone Cold: C'mon you, taker. Get over that kid and face a man. Face me! You and me, after all these years, back in this very ring, one of one. What you say? Or will you be content with by beating a crying baby? Be a man and gimme the hell yeah!

----------

Alberto Del Rio: Be happy with what you have got oldies. Have a look at those titles one more time Hogan and Nash because your title will soon be mine and of Mason Ryan.

Ted DiBiase-Daniel Face Me For The United States Championship If You Have Guts
Hogan And Nash Face Us (Alex Riley And The Miz) For The The Tag Team Championship

Advertised matches for Monday Night Mayhem:

Stephanie McMahon Invitational Bikini Contest:
AJ Vs Eve Torres Vs Kelly Kelly Vs Stacy Keibler Vs Lita Vs Michelle McCool

Non Title Match:
Beth Pheonix Vs Natalya

The Intercontinental Champion Vs Mr. Money In The Bank:
David Otunga w/ John Laurinaitis Vs Cody Rhodes w/ CM Punk

Number One Contenders Match for a shot at the Tag Team Championship at Wrestlemania:
The Royal Powers (Alberto Del Rio and Mason Ryan) VS. Team Awesome (The Miz and Alex Riley)

And, FINALLY! The most electrifying man in sports entertainment, The Rock will be coming back home!

Wade Barrett-The most electrifying man is coming back. I have some great respect for that man.

Batista- Goldberg i think you are afraid of my challenge i once again challenge you for best of three matches till Wrestlemania and the match at wrestlemania would be Lumber Jack Match are you ready to face me this Monday Night Mayhem for our first match which would be a tables match and if you are interested in fighting with lesnar lets just make this a three man battle

All Of Superstars In Action Except For Ted DiBiase :cheers
The Rock Is Back :thumbs

Jaisuraj was never a part of this league. If you are interested in joining, you can co-manage someone's team if you want to, just negotiate the deal yourself. Or you can just sign up with your own flock of superstars.

Ok, For now I am selecting a weak pool of wrestlers, as all the greats are already owned .... Here we go !

Superstars : (Male)
King Kong Bundy
Lord Tensai
Jeff Hardy
Mr.Kennedy
Rob Van Dam

Divas : (Female)

Jazz

Last edited:
We need more feuds. I cant just post the shows, you people need to lend a hand too!

William Regal: Hey Sheamus, what happened to you eh? Even Alex Riley is getting more TV time then you are! Face me at Mania, and I'll make you famous. Famous as the guy who got his arse kicked by William Regal. What say playa?

How Many Feuds 1000

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread