Xbox Real Names Patch

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Im not sure who made these but I think someone tried to post them here last week but I have got the working link and updated it to the main page

http://www.planetcricket.org/modules.php?name=Links&file=viewlinkinfo&id=377

It has the real names for all test nations and it can be imported using Xport. I dont have an xbox so perhaps someone can confirm it works and provide more info how to use them using Xport.

I have read though that it might overwrite one save game (slot one i think) so becareful to copy this save game somewhere else also before installing!

If you made this please also post who you are!

Ste

yeh i need a ps2 one for use with xport. ive only manually edited eng aus and ind so far. cant be arsed with doing anymore yet. too busy trying to beat aussies in a test match

Is this actually an xbox save ? I have an action replay for xbox saves and didn't think that the xport worked with xbox but was for the ps2. I've downloaded it and can't get it working with an xbox so maybe someone with a ps2 could try.

Any chance of getting this save in just a normal version for a modded Xbox?

I really don't think this is an xbox save, I think its for ps2. Its in xport format which is a ps2 device and not xbox.

yes this is a PS2 version, i converted the .XPS file to .MAX last night, uncrushed it on my memory card via Max Drive, works fine :D

I made a max drive update but my max drive has 'died' and won't work on computer or xbox.

Damn it I need a PS2 one :(

The one on the site, the Xbox one is a PS2 one I think, it goes onto the Mem Card fine, but when the game loads, BLIC deletes it.

Can someone make the Blic Patch, Compatible with RPic on XBOX the game crashes when you load the the game profile patch. It says your save game is corrupted.

Users who are viewing this thread