Real Player Names Patch

Hariz

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well thats a quick one Ste !! Exceptional work mate in correcting the player names !!! Hope the correct face patch will also not take long !!!
Thx a lot !!!

steppie

Club Cricketer
is it working for u guys.i mean the real name patch??bcoz i tried to unzip it.it say its not a proper zip file..giving me an error..pls help

EDIT--working now.thanks..have to copy it when i get my game ..thanks ste :p

Last edited:

Josha1210

School Cricketer
Hopefully someone who has the capabilities can make a Max Drive option for the PS2 :)

steppie

Club Cricketer
can anyone who has the game pls pls ps confirm how many players to choose from in exibition modes ,world tour etc.....is it 16 or 20????the players who played icc champions trphy are also in exibition matches with fake names??

so many players does it overwrite with real names with the fake ones..???all the players or just few of them???thanks

Ste

Executive member
steppie said:
can anyone who has the game pls pls ps confirm how many players to choose from in exibition modes ,world tour etc.....is it 16 or 20????the players who played icc champions trphy are also in exibition matches with fake names??

so many players does it overwrite with real names with the fake ones..???all the players or just few of them???thanks

There are 16 players in each squad and this patch overwrites all the fake player names with real ones.

Ste

hardeepdewal

School Cricketer
i no this sounds crazy but i was just looking through the screenshots gallery and saw harbhajan singh. he looked great as an offical player but den say an unofficial one showing him without his famous turban!? is there ne way this could be changed?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Great work Ste, good thing for you that it wasn't the amount of player EA had as chaning all those names would be a nightmare ;)

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
so in the squads for non ICC tornys are the players just the players who played in champions trophy and world cup with fake names? if thats true then guys like Hussey wouldnt be playing for example and thats crap. can you create just a normal player for a squad without being a career player?

wardog

Club Cricketer
I hav an XBox Max drive and will be gettin the game on Monday so I could work on a names patch for XBox version

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
wardog said:
I hav an XBox Max drive and will be gettin the game on Monday so I could work on a names patch for XBox version

I am sure fellow Xbox owners will appreciate that :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread