Team Thread Xtremely Xplicit | Stopping the unstoppables!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Satan666

So all Managers, How many matches are you all planning to loose until you come to your senses and make some proper decision...?? We all did not join this league just to be in loosing team.. I know winning and loosing is part of a game but no other team is loosing badly like us... Its high time the management take a decision on this...

Normally say winning is not everything but gotta agree with you on this one Navs.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So all Managers, How many matches are you all planning to loose until you come to your senses and make some proper decision...?? We all did not join this league just to be in loosing team.. I know winning and loosing is part of a game but no other team is loosing badly like us... Its high time the management take a decision on this...

favoritism is hurting the team moral and winning method...
Uh oh, trouble in paradise.

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
I want to bat at higher position. Give me a chance to show me at no.3. I won't make the Amigos upset...
Round 3, Match 8 - Landscape v The Amigos

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@Sodium i have sign up for PCPL Mid season so when will mid season begin and i am a genuine all rounder.want to play for this team?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Sodium i have sign up for PCPL Mid season so when will mid season begin and i am a genuine all rounder.want to play for this team?
There is still time for mid-season break. Until then, be active and we will make sure to add you in our team.

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
:(
1668561.jpg

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Amigos have the most inactive players in their squad (maybe 3-4 of them). Don't worry if at all the team doesn't perform well then we have good chance of sacking away the inactive players and bring in new/active players during mid-season break but have to win at least 2-3 matches in each format such that we stay balanced in points table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread