Xtremely Xplicit -v- Mumbai Indians / Warm up Match - Completed (Post #15)*

Strict rule, get straight to XC in an hour, Kumble waiting to take our class. No leaves until Round 1. Fahad disappointed, you need Nisar any way! @asprin SORRY!

You're overhyped; you need the most training :D.
Nah.Training won't solve it.What you need is that you first have to fire him which will rile him up after you buy him back in mid-season auction he will perform well enough in the second half.

@zwarrior, don't stress buddy, the pressure of being the highest sold PC player will wear off after a while.
Hopefully it will wear off on a positive note rather than negatively where owners regret buying me !

@Ali. was travelling back home ( Friday traffic ) and couldn't follow the match. How much did I go for ?

Hopefully it will wear off on a positive note rather than negatively where owners regret buying me !

@Ali. was travelling back home ( Friday traffic ) and couldn't follow the match. How much did I go for ?
0/31 in 3 overs, not that bad.

@zwarrior don't worry, RCB bought Yuvi for 14Cr, did he perform? :p

I'm posting from the dressing room, where are y'all?
I'm having bath after a tiring play of batting and keeping wickets. I won't be coming for training now and will go on to my hotel room and have a deep sleep. :)

I'm having bath after a tiring play of batting and keeping wickets. I won't be coming for training now and will go on to my hotel room and have a deep sleep. :)

LOL ! Posting from bathroom :p
I think while posting , the soap just slipped into the ............

LOL ! Posting from bathroom :p
I think while posting , the soap just slipped into the ............
I was heading to steam room after having bath when I was posting it. :p

Users who are viewing this thread