Your Cricket Your best moment at the pitch.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
To be honest, my best moment is the only thing that urged me to create this thread.
It was yesterday, me and my friends were playing 10 over a side match and then this so-called dude walks in. You know the cocky-arrogant-stud kinda guys who likes to bully others. He's 3 years older than us so we can't really tell him to just bugger off. So he walks in and says lemme bowl a over. I was batting, opposition complained a bit then they give up(had to,:(, that guy is a jerk).
He's a Jaques kallis fan and even bowl with a similar action. So he took his run-up and bowls a short of good length ball on the middle stump. I picked it early and heaved it for six over deep square-leg:D. Oh-boy, i said to myself, i surprised myself with that shot. And the grin on that ""Dude's" face was :p hehehe. I did a little dance :banana2 like srisanth did after hitting nel for six :p. Obviously he left asap and didnt bowl his remaining 5 balls.

How would ya feel when you try to be a stud like him and got hit for 6 first ball by a guy 3 years younger than you :p. He just left grinning;)

^ Now that is really something. :hpraise

P.S: Lemme guess bowler was Stuart Broad :p

No matter who the bowler is, hitting 42 in a over would have send you on the cloud 9:p.

I didn't chap. It was my Kookie.

First and fourth ones went over the sightscreen, second one was an uppercut over third man. Number 3 was a no-ball which I baseballed over wide mid-on, Number 5 went over cow, 6 went flat over extra cover and finally number 7 went back over cow. Took me over 50 :)

So it was real:eek: I thought Ben was just fooling around... Oh boy, Broad must be so proud of you:D

Naa mate, he bought me a pint afterwards in repayment, which was pretty kind.

Just a shame my lot lost. Ollie, despite getting carted by myself, destroyed our top order and finished with 4 wickets.

Yeah it sucks ending up on the loosing side even when your played your best:(

Users who are viewing this thread