Your best or most stupid dismissals?

woody2goody

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
As the title really, post your wacky or brilliant wickets here!

This came to mind because today I hit an off drive right off Silly Point's head. It bounced up off his helmet and the lucky beggar caught it. Very frustrating and brilliant at the same time.

I look forward to hearing everyone else's :)

Well as a bowler i bowled a nearly perfect out swinging good length delivery and the batsman went for a cover drive and nicked it behind to the keeper :D
it was an amazing sight to watch :D

In the space of 3 games I:

Walked away to the leg side as a non-spinning straight ball smashed into my middle stump.

Had the ball nick of my inside edge, onto my helmet, down to the my legs and then roll onto the stumps.

Got given LBW 1st ball to a ball that was miles outside offstump.

Mine would be in my batting all-rounder's first game, first ball. Faced a short delivery tried to play a front foot defensive block and the ball knicked off the bat, to the keeper's glove, amazing and frustrating at the same time.

Played the ball outside off stump and the ball hit my arm, went onto hit the back of the leg and then bounced of the wicket to hit the stumps (had to see the replay to check what exactly happened)

About 75% of my dismissals are run outs... I really can't sort it!

About 75% of my dismissals are run outs... I really can't sort it!

Use the sprint button all the time. The batsman slides his bat in. Also be prepared to dive using the Y button (xbox).

It's been a combination of pressing the wrong button and backing up that costs me mainly.

I think it's largely that I find batting so hard that when I do hit one I feel I should run!

My most frustrating dismissal is when I try to hit a ground shot on the leg side for a single but the ball flies off the bat and my well set batsman is out caught in the deep :(

Was batting in my career mode and got a short ball got hit and somehow the keeper picks up the ball and stumps when i didnt even leave my crease so frustrating. I was batting well also on 65.

probably when I get stumped because my batsman just jumps around and start dancing instead of putting his foot back in the crease.

As the title really, post your wacky or brilliant wickets here!

This came to mind because today I hit an off drive right off Silly Point's head. It bounced up off his helmet and the lucky beggar caught it. Very frustrating and brilliant at the same time.

I look forward to hearing everyone else's :)

In real life that would be declared a dead ball.

My strangest dismissal was when I played a shot towards fine leg late and it ricocheted off my side instead and was caught by the keeper.

Just had my most stupid dismissal yet. Started a new career as a batting all rounder for bushrangers. Needed 420 in last innings to win. Came in in a decent position 3/280 odd with an established player on 110. Tried to grind it out and hold up and end. He got out for 150. Wade came in and made a quick 20 odd. Was sitting on about 28 (60) when christian came in. After he played some early shots the runs dried up. With 68 to win I charged a spinner and got out after lofting it straight up for 34(80). Probably the best innings I've played so far all things considered and we went on to win by a wicket. Still, silly.dismissal and the opposition forced me into a mental mistake,

Users who are viewing this thread