Your fastest 100 in Career mode

100 in 61 balls
Career mode pro
Central districts stags vs auckland aces. Scored 74 in first innings.

Fastest 100,

11 county matches, so 20 innings as we won by an innings twice, I've just got to 100 runs...

in my fc career.

I was used to people making shit up on PC but now they are making 100s up.

:cheers

I made 97 off 35 in a career ODI. I got caught on the boundary, but I refuse to save, quit and reload when things don't go my way. I love that BA have discouraged 'restarts' in this game.

Since then I've rarely managed to score 20 runs per innings.

Difficulty: Pro
Balls: 58
Minutes: Not sure
Match Type: Test (Career)

Got photo evidence, but not of it being off 58 balls though

Started the career mode as a no. 3 batsman for Western Warriors on Legend. First 2 FC games had scores of 8, 2, 0 (first baller) and 7. Then played the first List A/odi and scored 50 followed by 19 in the next odi. Very next FC match got scores of 27 and 107, with the hundred cming off 83 deliveries :)

Last edited:
Started the career mode as a no. 3 batsman for Western Warriors on Legend. First 2 FC games had scores of 8, 2, 0 (first baller) and 7. Then played the first List A/odi and scored 50 followed by 19 in the next odi. Very next FC match got scores of 27 and 109, with the hundred cming off 83 deliveries :)

:eek: Legend? Nice work! I might wait til I can score more than one fifty in pro before I move up to legend

:eek: Legend? Nice work! I might wait til I can score more than one fifty in pro before I move up to legend

Play a couple of Tests on Legend and you will get the hang of it. The toughest part is to make sure when you want to press up on left stick, you don't accidentally press up & right or up & left. Once you get the hang of it and stop losing wkts to "accidental" footwork mess up, everything starts falling in place.

iam yet to make a 100 in 14 years i am now at the age of 30 lol i got out on 97

Users who are viewing this thread