your highest scoring or best match

sjjb

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
my first game after getting it i decided to do a world tour starting in austraia. first match was a test and i bowled them all out for 209 and then replied with 350 in 30 overs strauss and vaughn getting 100s. in there 2d innings they are currently on 60-1.

please post replies

sjjb said:
my first game after getting it i decided to do a world tour starting in austraia. first match was a test and i bowled them all out for 209 and then replied with 350 in 30 overs strauss and vaughn getting 100s. in there 2d innings they are currently on 60-1.

please post replies

which level r u playing...VILLAGE ,COUNTY,OR TEST?

county and i have a great plan for the aussie batsmen. i bowl just outside off varying lenght with varying swin away, i have 4 slips a third man mid off and three in the covers. i find they play and miss and i always get edges so i only bowl or get lbw when my spinners are bowling.

this was my third match in the world cup against the kiwis....

i was cruising along at 141-1 and suddenly my batting fell apart and i found myself in trouble but eventually the indian tail enders got the job done. overall a good realistic match and definitely went down to the wire

who should be man of the match for this one...

Attachments

• Kiwi Batting.JPG
    Kiwi Batting.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 113
  • Indian bowling.JPG
    Indian bowling.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 110
  • Indias batting.JPG
    Indias batting.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 110
  • sachin 50.JPG
    sachin 50.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 108
  • Kiwi Bowling.JPG
    Kiwi Bowling.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 103
now the match you had there was good i would like matches like that what mode did u play in

my highest score ! with Gilli

Attachments

• cricket 2005-07-23 20-22-24-11.JPG
    cricket 2005-07-23 20-22-24-11.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 94
i played it on the county setting. im in the middle of another match against south africa and i managed to post up 238 in 50 overs and theyre 117/2 in 32 overs at the moment. looks like another interesting match on display....

in the demo i just finished. very quick 50 off 11 balls. i also got 7-4 with Hogg in that game but accidently skipped the scorecard before getting a screenshot.

Attachments

• M Clarke 50 off 11.JPG
    M Clarke 50 off 11.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 87
yeh but thats village. i played on county. lol. it was only the demo. i cant wait for the game. stupid australia always getting things late.

in a test match on county on a green wicket i posted 366 ao with england with vaughan getting 157 and bowled australia out for 116, got 422 second innings with vaughan 112 and simon jones 79* but am having trouble bowling australia out again they are 122-2 with 4 sessions left, pretty realistic in my third match, need help bowling them out though, any ideas

to bowl the aussies out have 4 slips and bowl outside offstump with swinging it away preferably with harmi or jones.remember to have a offside field

Users who are viewing this thread