Your longest measured SIX!

Yep cause everyone whips out their camera every time they hit a six.

105m with my career player.

124m for me on Pro.....thought it was pretty awesome before I read this thread :p!

IMPOSSIBLEgeez that is massive I want video/picture proof :spy
I wish I could give proof but I didn't bother to take picture at that time bcuz I thought its normal and every one else must be hitting them big too like this bcuz it's a game

I barely hit 6s other than off free hits and for those you can't see the six length as it just says "Free Hit" instead of the distance.

I managed to top edge a glance for six over the wicket-keeper. It felt really wow!

I planted the ball in the stands for the distance 108M which is so far best to my knowledge

111m.. was over joyed!!!! Down the track and whacked over extra cover.. Ashwin was running for cover (though he is one of my fav bowlers!!)

my biggest have been 125 meters with my career player on my debut on the first ball I ever faced lol.

203 meters is crazy.

92 metres! Via a Michael Lumb pull shot :)

I've played 3 T20 matches today and i'm slowly getting the hang of playing aggressive shots.

A bit like England I don't hit many sixes...working the ball around the field and love the clip to fine leg and only got bowled with it once (career player)

Back to the subject in hand...I've got 78m (Don't think that's great!!)

111 metres still got the record between my friends I won't mention this thread though... Btw 200 metres seems unbelievable. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence... Well at least a screen shot the ps4 should make this easier in the future with the share button.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread