Your longest measured SIX!

98m. Advanced down the wicket to a left arm finger spinner

112m. Right up into the stands. I think it was one of those lucky ones though. Cause never really gotten close to that again

128m :D

Darren Sammy against North. He bowled a full ball so I just went for it.

Then faced him again in two overs time. 3 6's in a row. 115, 88, 118. :D

It doesn't really matter to me how big they are, as long as I don't end up getting caught inside the boundary :p

Can anyone comment on a theory I have.

When you're given a free hit due to a no ball in a short form game, that the shot played is agressive even without the trigger being pressed?

One of my only two sixed I've so far scored (I have only used the agressive trigger about half a dozen times, played mainly career), the first one actually was when I was facing a free hit. I just did a leg side glance, no triggers held, clipped it just over the fence for about a 85 meter 6 around deep square leg. This was with my year 1 career fast bowler (not all rounder) on legend mode. Any other non-agressive shot I've played (on miss-hits) at most don't even get within 20 meters of the rope before bouncing.

I believe you can still clear the ropes without using the left trigger. I think it comes down poor timing of the shot and of course it helps to be a right jammy git :D

Users who are viewing this thread