Your thoughts regarding new forums

What do you think of the new forum ?

• Awesome !

Votes: 30 56.6%
  • Good

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • old one was better !

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I am so disgusted I am moving to NZ WARRIORS ;)

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
This is what 300x100 is

Attachments

• sigmax.jpg
    sigmax.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 213
sachin said:
Well,i thought it would be you Andrew.Anyway.....i tried to explain(i obviously didn't do it well enough.) that all these computer terms don't mean sh!t to me.For intsnace,your sig was longer and wider than my sigs.So i'm confused.

And i want an extra 820 posts added to my post count!
The limit is 300x100 pixels, as is made clear in the forum rules. If the signature is wider than 300 pixels, it will be removed. If the signature is higher than 100 pixels it will be removed.

Those 820 posts will not be added to your post count, as they have been made in forums where post count is not counted.

i konw its not right to post this here but i dont want to start a whole thread for this......so theres a guy who PMd me called CentralPark and he was saying blah blah join my forums should he be banned or somthing?

sorry if im wrong i thought you werent allowed to ad like that?

I am new to this but think it's amazing. You guys make any game so real. Just a few questions, Why don't you guys develop your own cricket game I think that will be better than EA and Codemasters.

2nd Question, can anybody help with a team editor remember the one I thing for BLC where you can pick both teams before the game start.

Both questions have been done or in the process.

IF you scroll down the forum page you'll come to a section about the games, its called the art of cricket, it so far looks amazing

I have nothing but good things to say about this forum! :)

Excellent

Users who are viewing this thread