Post Line-ups Zimbabwe Premier League 21 - Week 2 / ZAL Week 1

Oh, man. I missed out, but I think it's okay because there's most of the old managers retained their teams and there are a lot of names in the reserves list. Wouldn't wanna just jump ahead of them in line. Good luck for the season though! :)

@Pinch hitter, those logos are amazing!

I am with Triangle Tigers[DOUBLEPOST=1504517265][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh, man. I missed out, but I think it's okay because there's most of the old managers retained their teams and there are a lot of names in the reserves list. Wouldn't wanna just jump ahead of them in line. Good luck for the season though! :)

@Pinch hitter, those logos are amazing!
You can co with me if you want

Released Players

Mashonaland Eagles:

Out: Chris Gayle, Andre Russell, (not available - doping ban) Tapiwa Mufudza, Mark Mbofana, (both not available) Eoin Morgan & Dale Steyn

Matabeleland Tuskers

Out: Martin Guptill, Mustafizur Rahman & William Mashinge

Manicaland Mountaineers

Out: Brad Evans, Arnold Shara (both not available) & Trent Boult

Southern Rocks

Out: Ryan ten Doeschate, Cuthbert Musoko, Richard Muzhange, Victor Nyauchi, Adam Keefe, (not available) Kevin Kasuza & Ravichandran Ashwin

Midland Rhinos

Out: Shane Watson, James Faulkner, Keith Dabengwa, Forster Mutizwa & Angus Curtis (not available)

Triangle Tigers

Out: Mohammad Shahzad (not available - doping ban) & Brighton Mugochi (not available)

Please let me know If I have missed anyone. :)

@Saroj padhy @ABDULLAH @CerealKiller @Jack Ryder @Akshay. @Naman Thakur @Pinch hitter @Nitrogen @SixerBoy11 @The Deadman @PresidentEvil

Last edited:
Local & International Drafts Instructions:

- There will be two drafts running at the same time, both International & Local, please don't forget to include both forms along with your picks in the post, when possible.
- When one round ends the next can be started.
- Each owner has 48 Hours to make their pick within a round. After that time, the next round can be started or next person can make their selection. (I have increased the time, so less active members are not disadvantaged.)
- Both International & Local lists can be found on the first post.
- If you want to pick someone not in one of the lists, please check with me first.
- Please try to avoid making duplicate picks, ctrl F (or command F for mac users) is a handy tool to make sure someone has not already selected a player.
- I will not be making “random picks” for anyone, you need to select the players yourself.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Good Luck!

Added Information:

- Rookie players will be selected in a draft after the main local and International drafts have finished. The Matabeleland Tuskers & Manicaland Mountaineers are the only teams that need to select a local rookie.
- Your academy squad on post number 2 of the thread are not finalised yet, because they will be impacted by drafts and trading, so they will not be finalised until after all the warm-up matches have finished.

The Local & International drafts have now officially started. Please check the instructions on post 4118

- The order of the draft is based upon where teams finished last season.

@Saroj padhy has the honour of starting both the Local & International drafts.

HTML:
Local Draft

Round 1 - (2 Locals)

Saroj padhy (ME) -

Round 2 - (3 Locals)

Jack Ryder & Akshay. (MR) -

Round 3 - (1 Local)

Nitrogen & SixerBoy11 (TT) -

Round 4 - (1 Local)

The Deadman & PresidentEvil (SR) -
ABDULLAH & CerealKiller (MM) -

Round 5 - (4 Locals)

HTML:
International Draft

Round 1 - (2 Internationals)

Saroj padhy (ME) -

Round 2 - (2 Internationals)

Saroj padhy (ME) -
Jack Ryder & Akshay. (MR) -

Round 3 - (1 International)

Pinch hitter & Naman Thakur (MT) -
Nitrogen & SixerBoy11 (TT) -

Round 4 - (1 International)

Pinch hitter & Naman Thakur (MT) -

Round 5 - (1 International)

ABDULLAH & CerealKiller (MM) -

Round Six - (1 International)

Last edited:
I can't believe that that this league has gone for 15 with a sixteenth on the way and with it being seven years old now. Just wow.

I can't believe that that this league has gone for 15 with a sixteenth on the way and with it being seven years old now. Just wow.

Thanks HawkAussie. I was fixing the presentation of the archives yesterday, which show the previous seasons, (now on post four) and I realised you won the Pro40 competition all the way back in season 3. :)

Users who are viewing this thread