Matches Posted Zimbabwe Premier League 21 - Released Players List / Drafts Starting 11:00 GMT Saturday

I wouldn't, if it was some really important work for you to do and your busy-ness was at it's zenith. But since you've declared you're LAZY to do that, I don't think I'd like to continue.

Though, I didn't draft the players, I'd suppose I did. And all my (by me I'm alluding to Bevab) wastage of time in drafting those players, only for the season to be ended mid-way? Dude I'm not a all time free guy, I've work to do, and it's disheartening when the other managers' hardwork goes in vain.

That's pretty tweaking mate!:eek: You should at least try a bit for regaining the data back.:facepalm

zplbanner.png

Pre-Season Details

After a disappointing season one of Zimbabwe Premier League, the details about next season are elaborated below. All the managers are requested to read all the things properly to avoid any confusion or mess later.

We will be having 6 teams in this season too and they will be managed by 6 managers. We currently have great managers like Dipak, Haarithan, Tarun and Akshay. Varun has left his team and Bilal is banned from PC. So, their teams will be given to Rahul and Bargav who are interested in this league. BARGAV AND RAHUL ARE REQUESTED TO CHOOSE A TEAM BETWEEN - MATABELALAND TUSKERS AND MASHONALAND EAGLES.

As few new managers have joined the season, we are going to have re-draft of players in the squad. To ensure that every team gets good players, I have divided both Local players as well as Overseas into two different parts. I'll let you know more about drafts tomorrow (Sunday).

We will have 2 tournaments for this season. This includes Met BankChampionship (50 overs) and Stanbic 20 Bank Series (20 overs). Fixtures are ready and will be posted in quick time.

All the teams are going to have new logos and kits which will be posted till Tuesday.

Anyone who is not clear about anything should post his queries now itself in the thread to avoid further problems.

TBH, I'm very sad as few managers here are disappointed. Trying a lot to refresh my mind :(

TBH, I'm very sad as few managers here are disappointed. Trying a lot to refresh my mind :(

Dont get disheartened man . No guy is perfect . Only thing you should have avoided was the word 'lazy' . Anywyas , i am fine with this and dearly looking forward to Season 2 . :yes

Thanks Haarithan.

I spent my whole day today in properly organizing drafts and everything. Its all done now. Drafts will start tomorrow in morning after 10 as soon as I'll post the details.

I am not there tomorrow... My birthday tomorrow + my league semi finals :(

MASHONALAND EAGLES will be my team

zplbanner.png

Squads and Drafts Details

Now that all the managers have their respective teams. I would like to inform you about the squad and draft details. Read them carefully so that each and every point is clear in your mind and no queries are left.

Each team will consist of 18 man-squad. Each will comprise of 9 Local players and 9 Overseas players. These all players will be selected through drafts.

To ensure that every team gets equally good players, I've divided both local as well as overseas players into two parts - Grade A & Grade B. In Grade A of Local players, there are Nationally capped Zimbabweans which would definitely have better average than the uncapped local players. But, same is not the case with Grade A & Grade B of overseas. I've just nominally divided them in two groups. Their averages may or may not differ. The list of all players is in Index.

Drafts will be carried out through draft form so that there won't be any inconvenience to any of the manager here. Each manager has 12 hours to post his players. If he doesn't do it then random ones will be given to him. I'll be updating the Index and players list time to time. While making your picks make sure that player is not taken already by anyone. Keep certain balance in your squad - Have reasonable no. of batsmen, bowlers, wkts & all rounders.

THE RECOMMENDED COMBINATION IN THE SQUAD IS:-

* 6 Batsmen - 1 Part time bowler
* 6 Bowlers - 1 Handy lower order batsmen
* 3/4 All rounders - A combination of spin and pace
* 2 Wicketkeepers - Atleast one Full time keeper

DRAFT FORM:-

Code:
[B][U]Local Players Draft:- [/U][/B]

[U]Round 1 - Grade A & Grade B[/U]
Dipak -
Haarithan -
Parth -
Tarun -
Akshay -
Bargav - 

[U]Round 2 - Grade A & Grade B[/U]
Dipak -
Haarithan -
Parth -
Tarun -
Akshay -
Bargav - 

[U]Round 3 - Grade A & Grade B[/U]
Dipak -
Haarithan -
Parth -
Tarun -
Akshay -
Bargav -

[U]Round 4 - Grade A & Grade B[/U]
Dipak -
Haarithan -
Parth -
Tarun -
Akshay -
Bargav -

[B][U]Overseas Players Draft:-[/U][/B]

Dipak -
Haarithan -
Parth -
Tarun -
Akshay -
Bargav -

Dipak -
Haarithan -
Parth -
Tarun -
Akshay -
Bargav -

Dipak -
Haarithan -
Parth -
Tarun -
Akshay -
Bargav -

Dipak -
Haarithan -
Parth -
Tarun -
Akshay -
Bargav -

[U]Round 3 - Grade A & Grade B[/U]
Dipak -
Haarithan -
Parth -
Tarun -
Akshay -
Bargav -

[U]Round 4 - Grade A & Grade B[/U]
Dipak -
Haarithan -
Parth -
Tarun -
Akshay -
Bargav -

[B][U]Special Draft round:-[/U][/B]

[U]Round 1 - Local & Overseas[/U]
Dipak -
Haarithan -
Parth -
Tarun -
Akshay -
Bargav -

Note - Do not remove any bold, underline, etc tags present in the form.

Cheers. :)

Last edited:
Are we supposed to start?
Code:
[B][U]Local Players Draft:- [/U][/B]

Dipak - Brendan Taylor & Tawanda Mupariwa
Haarithan -
Parth -
Tarun -
Akshay -
Bargav -