Matches Posted Zimbabwe Premier League 21 - Released Players List / Drafts Starting 11:00 GMT Saturday

You remember that I managed Southern Rocks till yesterday, Ben? :p

Damn,in the finals twice and lost the finals twice. Congratulations Manicaland Bulls.

You've Managed really well though. Plus each match gone by you've learn't that little bit more about your squad. So I'm expecting big things from the Mountaineers next season. :)

Good to hear that there's going to be a bit of a redraft, i'll be able to make some changes to my squad and hopefully get us up the table.

You've Managed really well though. Plus each match gone by you've learn't that little bit more about your squad. So I'm expecting big things from the Mountaineers next season. :)

Thanks,dude. I will bring in a few changes in the season 3 draft. But it has been a superb season and I am expecting better from my players next season. Is there gonna be a season ending ceremony?

Is there gonna be a season ending ceremony?

Was thinking of bringing in an awards night instead, for both players & managers. Might add that in at the end of next season. That way I can think of all the best awards to have, and what their names will be. :) Any awards you'd like to see?

standardbankshieldlogo2.jpg

Standard Bank
African Cup

Standard Bank African Cup - Fixtures

AFPL XI Vs ZPL XI @ Free State Stadium, Bloemfontein. Pitch - Poor (AFPL XI won by 34 runs)
AFPL XI Vs ZPL XI @ Cape Town Stadium, Cape Town - Excellent
AFPL XI Vs ZPL XI @ Peter Mokaba Stadium, Polokwane - Normal​

Users who are viewing this thread