BLIC - Report any bugs here

stevie said:
Nothing will change, RG has said the demo is based on the final code. Everything you see in the demo will be in the game.

NOOO! :eek: they can't release it like that!, not with that wide thing, and, and no appealing for runouts, and that the bowler runs after the ball beating all the feilders as well!

There always seems to be 2 players running after the ball in fielding and sometimes bumping into each other!
Not really a bug just not too well prgrammed ai. mInd you, you do get two players following the ball in real cricket. I have never had them bump into one another when i was playing though.

The whole team doesnt appeal for LBWs only the bowler does!althought it looks very good! but there isnt enough noise to put the umpire under pressure!
Not really a bug is it.

No balls are not working! i stepped over the line loads of times while bowling and only got no balls a few times but not every!
That isnt a bug, its meant to allow the user a bit of slack to let them bowl fast caus e otherwise most of the deliveres would be 50-60mph

Wides are not done correctly either, sometimes the wides in the ODI match are only wides as if it was a test match! Need a shorter area of where to bowl as the batsman cannot move that much to left and right!
Not a bug just an oversight by codies, and its not that big a deal.

When the ball is hit for a 6 the camera doesnt show the ball cross the boundary! wen its up in the air the camera just goes back to umpire! this way you cannot tell how far the six u hit went!

Thats not a bug either, and it depend on the replay ive seen mine go into the top tier before.

Asjad said:
NOOO! :eek: they can't release it like that!, not with that wide thing, and, and no appealing for runouts, and that the bowler runs after the ball beating all the feilders as well!

Ive never had the bowler beating any of the fielders to the ball. They do appeal for runouts. Don't worry though osme of the issues will be fixed because codies say they will offer support on the pc for the game's bugs etc. So they may fixe the bowler runnig after the ball and bouncer things.

its a shame than that all the problems will be still there in the console versions!

u cant even patch those ones :(

well console gamers got to play the demo first, thats one thing PC gamers missed :D , kidding, yeah it sucks that there isnt a way to patch games on consoles.

I'll still buy the game. Its way better then Cricket 2005 and those who say "wait for next year", how are you certain there will be a next year of BLIC?

Just been to the codemasters forum, and it looks like there is no sweep shot at all, apart from the lack of the selection of the front foot or backfoot shots, what were codies trying to do? :mad

I'm all for BLIC/RPIC but why is it that some of the reported bugs are just defended off saying its not a bug?

But if those bugs were in Cricket 2005 everyone would complain!!

Wheres the fairness?

ajay2k5 said:
I'm all for BLIC/RPIC but why is it that some of the reported bugs are just defended off saying its not a bug?

But if those bugs were in Cricket 2005 everyone would complain!!

Wheres the fairness?
Actually Ajay if you see the vids; you will notice BLIC bugs are subtle; no matter they are bugs and games will have bugs; but EA Spoprts bugs are glaring and you can see a bug almost every second, I mean I can write a book on EA Sports Cricket Bugs; so people's expectations are pretty low with Cricket 2005 and they are taking their frustration out of having been cheated by EA for years; on top of that CM has promised patches for the game, but I can assure you EA Sports will need to sit down and write a new game if ever they wanna clear their bugs; U know what I mean.

If they are promising patches they obviously know that there are problems with the game so why not fix it before release? its already delayed in australia until september 30th...

patches are often released for pc games immediately after going in shops. you just cant simply retouch a cd or dvd after it goes gold. there has to be time before the game is released in which it can be manufactured, otherwise, what are you selling?

What if you put the game on your xbox hard drive or something? Is there any chance you can add patches to console versions that way?

if coddies were offering xbox live support they can offer patches for xbox games. There is a sweep shot in the demo cover it shows a screenshot of it and also i have seen played im almost certain.

Hicksy551993 said:
If they are promising patches they obviously know that there are problems with the game so why not fix it before release? its already delayed in australia until september 30th...

If the demo is based on the final code I would imagine it has now gone gold and the final version has gone to the duplicators. At least codies are recognising there are bugs that have slipped the net and are willing to release a patch on release day. There are very few companies who would do this and it's a big thumbs up to them to know that once the game is released they aren't gonna disappear like EA do......

SAFC said:
If the demo is based on the final code I would imagine it has now gone gold and the final version has gone to the duplicators. At least codies are recognising there are bugs that have slipped the net and are willing to release a patch on release day. There are very few companies who would do this and it's a big thumbs up to them to know that once the game is released they aren't gonna disappear like EA do......

Well said SAFC, codemasters are showing dedication to their customers, something not many game companies can claim to do.

Users who are viewing this thread