Graphics maker of the month competition

Who's entry is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Lol. This is becoming like a typical movie-like "Catch the culprit case".

Though if someone has created 2 accounts, then yes, he should be punished.

EDIT : - I just saw the two people's graphics, and I must say, this competition is not needed! There's a clear winner, there's a difference between creating artwork and writing on a picture! Thats clear!

Giggity Giggity said:
Please vote for me as I will also give free sig's
Does anyone here pay for getting sigs? Holy hell thats understood! If you want to earn from your sig's then this is the wrong place buddy!

I'm not saying that you're rubbish. I know what it feels like to be a beginner - I have been once before and I still am in many areas, but, a beginner has to behave like a beginner, that's what I learnt the hard way. You shouldn't be discouraged by all these scoldings, rather work hard and progress. That's what a good beginner is.

And one more thing to everyone - this is an artwork competition. Please don't vote if the star being made is the one you like - vote for the graphic which is better.

Last edited:

Harrypotter_fan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
it means that cricketdudemad has created 2 accounts ... and the IP Adress of the accounts match which proves that cricketdudemad has created the account THECLUB

that doesn't prove that he has created 2 accounts. There are two other possibilities:
1. He used a public computer to create his account.
2. His ISP provides a dynamic IP address.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
that doesn't prove that he has created 2 accounts. There are two other possibilities:
1. He used a public computer to create his account.
2. His ISP provides a dynamic IP address.
Yup, very true. But the odds say other way, what are the odds that another person would come on 25'th january, register on pc, then just come on pc, vote for GG in this thread, and then never look back? Or similarly with a dynamic ip?

And I guess this might be proved. If his ISP provides a dynamic ip then all his previous ip's addresses in the records after logging in must be different. I guess only the admins or globies can have a crack at this.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I agree with all said and I am not going to win here so shravi will win

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah it is a bit of a joke, shravi has been making great graphics for a long time and GG has only just started and only knows the basics...
This is not a fair contest, compare the quality of graphics, this should be 28-0, not 17-11.
Thats exactly what I said. I didn't expect GG to get any votes(no offence)

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
This is utterly ridiculous, there's no point even voting on this as it's blatently obvious to anyone with eyes that Shravi is a far, far better graphics maker than GG. I know he's young but he should never be put up against a known graphics maker; why bother ?

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
I might have a go in this, once i get heaps more experienced, so maybe in a few months time. By the way i made my first graphics, check my thread.

freddiw

Panel of Selectors
guys this comp should end and the next should start well done Shravi

there should be some incentive for peopel to enter

if only

KX
USY
KBChandraw
Shravi
Ivan
Domiw
Simbazz
Shantanu-Rooney

then it would be serious competition

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Well congratulations to Shravi for winning, you will have a usertitle and 1000 vCash shortly.

This thread is now being closed while we look in to how best to move the GMOTM competition forward after two months in a row of only two entrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread