What have you achieved today?

Completed 1 season in fifa 09
proposed to my 74th(Not Sure Maybe More) 2day!

Have done absolutely nothing in Maths since the start of the year and still got a an A* on my Module Test....Boo Yeah.

Module test? Where do you study?

Module Test. I study in a Grammar School in Birmingham, England. A module test is just a test at the end of a topic, So basically we have one like every 2-3 months or so...I'm in the Year 10 and have just 'dossed' since September...:p

Had a Trig test today. Did everything except for the Bearings crap which I don't understand.

Gilly Fan added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Completed 1 season in fifa 09
proposed to my 74th(Not Sure Maybe More) 2day!

74th girlfriend? Wow, that's quite an effort.

I ran 6 kays today. It's the first time I've gone through a run since my daughter was born, I did alright considering the time I had off although I nearly killed a small child who ran out from beind her car under my feet.

Module Test. I study in a Grammar School in Birmingham, England. A module test is just a test at the end of a topic, So basically we have one like every 2-3 months or so...I'm in the Year 10 and have just 'dossed' since September...:p

So you sat an 11+?

I ran 6 kays today. It's the first time I've gone through a run since my daughter was born, I did alright considering the time I had off although I nearly killed a small child who ran out from beind her car under my feet.

That is quite an achievment :clap

Good man. I did mine a long time ago. They should bring them back throughout the country, imo

There are quite a few in Birmingham. About 5-7 I think.
Not sure about the other cities though...

I achieved not getting any update on match today and still live normally

I didn't write a damn word in my excercise book today in any lessons, And I'm god damn proud :D

Users who are viewing this thread