How Did Your Favourite Members Fare? Check Out The Results of Our Annual Awards Voting!

Manish.

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
On a sidenote, can we bar @wasteyouryouth from taking part next year? I don't think it's very fair for the rest of us.
As he is promoted, now we have one slot open for best staff.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Big thanks to @Manish. for putting in all the effort to do the awards, you did a great job. Congratulations to all my fellow winners.

Thank you to those who voted for me. Even if it's all a bit of fun, it's bonkers. I almost feel bad for winning so much.... so much winning... then I remember that award winners usually get lots of vCash.

To those who didn't vote for me, I have one thing to say:

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
1676999997559.png
I am happy to announce the closure of the annual awards for this year. It was a wonderful experience to see so many members actively participating and sharing their views. I hope that everyone had a great time. I would like to congratulate all the winners and acknowledge the members who contributed their valuable time and effort to make this event. @asprin deserves a special mention for setting up the voting page and allowing me to host the annual awards.

I would also like to remind everyone that only 6 members have claimed their 1M vCash bonus for participating in the awards. Others who have yet to claim the bonus can contact me via VM. The window for claiming the bonus will open until Saturday, 25th Feb 2023. All the winners will receive a vCash amount of 2.5M and an Award Winner banner on their profile. We hope the winners cherish this moment and feel proud of their recognisation.

Finally, I would like to thank everyone for their support and contribution to make this year's (my first) awards a success. It has been a good year for me, from hosting the Champions League to the TPCL with my own simulator and now the Annual Awards. I look forward to hosting many more such events in the future.

Until next time, thank you...

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I am happy to announce the closure of the annual awards for this year. It was a wonderful experience to see so many members actively participating and sharing their views. I hope that everyone had a great time. I would like to congratulate all the winners and acknowledge the members who contributed their valuable time and effort to make this event. @asprin deserves a special mention for setting up the voting page and allowing me to host the annual awards.

I would also like to remind everyone that only 6 members have claimed their 1M vCash bonus for participating in the awards. Others who have yet to claim the bonus can contact me via VM. The window for claiming the bonus will open until Saturday, 25th Feb 2023. All the winners will receive a vCash amount of 2.5M and an Award Winner banner on their profile. We hope the winners cherish this moment and feel proud of their recognisation.

Finally, I would like to thank everyone for their support and contribution to make this year's (my first) awards a success. It has been a good year for me, from hosting the Champions League to the TPCL with my own simulator and now the Annual Awards. I look forward to hosting many more such events in the future.

Until next time, thank you...
Just add my 1m to the rest. ;)

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
vCash has been trasfered to all the winners and participants who reached out to me. Reachout to me if I missed out you.
money-thrown.gif

RSK CREATIONS

International Cricketer
India
NZ....
CSK
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
India
View attachment 276246
The most awaited member/individual awards are here.
Best download maker

Congratulations to @wasteyouryouth for winning the Best Download Maker Award with an impressive 41% of the votes. Your hard work and dedication to creating quality downloads for the community have not gone unnoticed. Your ability to consistently deliver high-quality content has significantly impacted the community, and we are grateful for your contributions. Keep up the great work!

Member​
Votes Percentage​
@wasteyouryouth41%
@AJ MODS39%
@RSK CREATIONS11%
@Mouseydread9%

Best cricket game

Congratulations to the Best Cricket Game award winner, Cricket 22, which received 39% of the votes! This game has impressed the community with its realistic gameplay, graphics, and extensive features, providing an immersive and enjoyable cricketing experience. A close runner-up was EA Cricket 07, which has a loyal following and offers a classic cricket game experience. Thanks to everyone who voted and helped recognize the best cricket games out there!

Game​
Votes Percentage​
Cricket 2239%
EA Cricket 0736%
Cricket 1916%
Real Cricket 227%
Street Cricket 22%

Best young member

Congratulations to @ddrap14 for being voted as the best young member this year. Your enthusiasm, dedication, and positive attitude have not gone unnoticed by the community. Your willingness to learn and help others is truly appreciated, and we are confident that you will continue to excel in all your endeavors. Keep up the great work!

Member​
Votes Percentage​
@ddrap1454%
@AsadRM46%

Best non young member

Congratulations @CerealKiller for winning the Best Non-Young Member award. Your contributions to the community have been outstanding, and your commitment to helping others is truly inspiring. Your knowledge, experience and willingness to share them have made a significant difference in our community. Thank you for all you do, and we look forward to your continued participation and leadership in the future.

Member​
Votes Percentage​
@CerealKiller63%
@Na Maloom Afraad37%

Most improved member

Congratulations to @CerealKiller for winning the Most Improved Member award this year! Your commitment to the community and your contributions have been outstanding. Your hard work and dedication have significantly improved your skills and knowledge, and it is great to see you taking on new challenges and growing in your role. Keep up the excellent work, and continue to inspire others!

Member​
Votes Percentage​
@CerealKiller30%
@Disharies18%
@NILAYSHAH6018%
@Satan66614%
@Neptune9%
@ahmedleo4145%

Most active member

Congratulations to @wasteyouryouth for winning the "Most Active Member" award. Your consistent engagement and valuable contributions to the community have not gone unnoticed. Your dedication to sharing your knowledge and helping others is greatly appreciated. Keep up the excellent work!

Best mafia player

Congratulations @RUDI , you have won the Best Mafia Games Player award this year! Your strategic gameplay, keen observation, and ability to work effectively with your team members have been exceptional. Your contributions have been an integral part of the success of the Mafia games, and you have set a high standard for other players to follow. Keep up the great work, and congratulations once again!

Member​
Votes Percentage​
@RUDI56%
@asprin28%
@Modi2k2215%

Best avatar

Congratulations to @wasteyouryouth for winning the Best Avatar award! Your creative and eye-catching avatar has stood out among the rest and has represented your unique personality on our platform.

Best funniest member

Congratulations to @wasteyouryouth for winning the Funniest Member award! Your humor and wit have brightened up many of our days and brought laughter to the community. Your ability to find humor in the most unexpected situations is truly a gift, and we appreciate all the laughs you have given us. Keep on making us smile and laugh with your hilarious posts and comments!

Member​
Votes Percentage​
@wasteyouryouth37%
@Ed Smith30%
@Till Valhalla17%
@Ashutosh.11%
@Verified Enigma4%

Best new member

Introducing @liveinasociety , our best new member with a whopping 58% of the vote! Since joining, liveinasociety has positively impacted our community with his thoughtful contributions and positive attitude. We are excited to see what the future holds for liveinasociety and are grateful to have him on our community.

Member​
Votes Percentage​
@liveinasociety58%
@World Cricket Conference42%

Most helpful member

Congratulations to @RUDI for winning the most helpful member award again; truly a deserving winner. RUDI has been a consistent and reliable source of help for the community, always going above and beyond to assist others with their queries and concerns. It's also worth mentioning that if there's any award that @wasteyouryouth can't win, it's this award. With so many helpful members in the community, it's great to see RUDI's continued dedication to helping others being recognized.

Best cricket discussion poster

Congratulations to @Bevab for winning the Best Cricket Discussion Poster Award! Your insightful and thought-provoking posts have added great value to our community, and your passion for the game is truly inspiring. The competition was tough, but your dedication to high-quality cricket discussions stood out from the rest. Keep up the great work!

Member​
Votes Percentage​
@Bevab34%
@wasteyouryouth23%
@CerealKiller17%
@Aislabie15%
@WutUpMahGlipGlops11%

Most engaging non cricket thread

Thread​
Votes Percentage​
Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Thread25%
Random Thoughts23%
General Discussion18%
Last Movie You Watched by world champions18%
What are you listening to now?16%
Movie discussion0%

Best post contributor

@wasteyouryouth won the Best Post Contributor award with a whopping 45% of votes, followed by Bevab and Parth D with 18% each. CerealKiller and WutUpMahGlipGlops received 11% and 7% of votes, respectively. Congratulations to Wasteyouryouth for their outstanding contribution to the community!

Best cricket league

After the intense voting process, we are excited to announce the winner of the Best Cricket League of the Year Award. With an outstanding 48% of the votes, the winner is "World of cricket" by @Na Maloom Afraad .

League​
Votes Percentage​
World of cricket by NMA48%
IPL by NMA28%
Super Over by Parth D25%

Best thread starter

The winner for the Best Thread Starter award goes to World Cricket Conference by @Na Maloom Afraad by an overwhelming 69% of the votes. The thread, with the tagline "The World Is YOURS To Take!", has captured the attention and participation of many cricket enthusiasts. Kudos to the creator for starting such a successful and engaging thread.

Thread​
Votes Percentage​
World Cricket Conference | The World Is YOURS To Take! by @Na Maloom Afraad69%
Youre the umpire @qpeedore18%
Show and Tell Thread @Aislabie13%

Post of the year

Bevab's post - here

Member​
Votes Percentage​
@Bevab37%
@liveinasociety29%
@AsadRM17%
@Na Maloom Afraad17%

The underappreciated member

We all know that a community is only as strong as its members, and every one of them plays an important role. However, some members may not receive the recognition they deserve. That's why we have the "Underappreciated Member" award, which goes to the member who has been a valuable contributor but has gone unrecognized. After careful consideration and a close voting, the winner of this award is Parth D, with 36% of the votes. Congratulations, Parth D (@Verified Enigma ), and thank you for your valuable contributions to our community!

The Innovator

We're excited to announce the Innovator award winner, which goes to the member who constantly thinks outside the box and comes up with unique and creative ideas to improve our community. With 37% of the votes, the award goes to @Na Maloom Afraad ! We also want to recognize the other nominees for their outstanding contributions: Asprin and Manish, who both received 32% of the votes. Congratulations to our winner and nominees!

Member​
Votes Percentage​
@Na Maloom Afraad37%
@asprin32%
@Manish.32%

PlanetCricket ambassador of the year

Congratulations to @RUDI for being voted as the PlanetCricket Ambassador of the year! With an overwhelming majority of 58% of the votes, RUDI has truly shown exceptional dedication and commitment to the community. Na Maloom Afraad and CerealKiller also deserve recognition for their efforts and contributions. Thank you to all our ambassadors for their passion and hard work in making PlanetCricket a great place for cricket fans around the world.

Member​
Votes Percentage​
@RUDI58%
@Na Maloom Afraad28%
@CerealKiller14%

Best presenter in leagues

We are pleased to announce the winner of the Best Presenter award in the League section. With an overwhelming 58% of the votes, the winner is @Na Maloom Afraad ! Na Maloom Afraad's insightful and engaging presentation skills have kept us all up-to-date and entertained throughout the year. Congratulations on a well-deserved win!

Member​
Votes Percentage​
@Na Maloom Afraad58%
@Pinch hitter18%
@VC the slogger15%
@ahmedleo41410%

Best comeback member

@Aravind. is the winner of the "Best Comeback Member" award with 36% of the votes. Congratulations, Aravind, on this achievement!

Member​
Votes Percentage​
@Aravind.36%
@liveinasociety26%
@DutchOnePost21%
@icyman17%

Best draft

After weeks of intense competition and voting, we are thrilled to announce that the Best Cricket Draft award winner goes to @ddrap14 for their RNG draft! This was a close race, with Parth D's Best of the Rest in ODIs - 2010s draft coming in a close second. Congratulations to all the participants for their efforts, and a special shoutout to ddrap14 for their victory!

Draft​
Votes Percentage​
RNG draft by @ddrap1439%
Best of the Rest in ODIs - 2010s by @Verified Enigma28%
One Track Bully Draft by @Yash.19%
The quiz draft @qpeedore14%
Thanks to the 11 percent of those who voted me, exciting stuff coming soon……

Users who are viewing this thread