surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Im sorry but im not gonna let him go for nothing, if he was just leaving cricsim i would have no other choice but as he wants to move to another team a trade is the only option

Hmm.. When a player is ready to leave a club, how is it possible for you to trade me?

Nahh He's Indian by heart. I'm sure he'll come to us ;)

Abhas added 3 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

btw Griffo needs to delist him from his side.

I am interested in accepting Indian Warriors Offer :)

Im sure he would not want to stay in India:p Dynamos will also want to sign you up and now its your call about which team you want to join :)

Sorry KX.. I know it's a tough call but there is no specific reason behind to deny the Dynamos offer.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
So now i dont have enough batsmen... fair and dont say Shevvie cause thats not gonna work and you know it

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So now i dont have enough batsmen... fair and dont say Shevvie cause thats not gonna work and you know it

When a player decides to leave, we cannot keep them against their wills. This was told to me when i wanted to keep Pepper and Tom .

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Griffo, I don't mind still giving you Shevchenko, and you may still pick players from the draft. If the balance of you team is still not there, get some of them to change their playing type if they are willing to do so.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
This has really annoyed me... a big team with active people picking off players from the less established sides... I hope you know this means war

Highlander999

ICC President
If it hasn't been retracted,then I'll except the Legands offer!

It's still there, welcome :)

We here at the Supersoakers are going to offer 1 million vCash for any of the following players, if the captain/owner wants to do this deal along with the approval of the player himself they may do so, first in best dressed and negotiations MAY be possible

Highlander999
Simbazz
Left_Hander

You'll have to speak to my boss, a.k.a Jack. I am sure he would want repayment if I was too leave the team. Frankly I am not too fussed, I'll keep scoring the centuries, whatever team I play for ;)

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
So i dont get any sort of decent re payment but i have to give stuff to the legends?

.Mob

International Coach
Username: Mob
Player type: bowler
Bowling: left arm orthodox
Batting: late middle order slogathon, Right handed

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
DD drop skater and pick up .Mob. vannakam, nandri.

Player details: .Mob, Pure bowl, Left arm spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread