Cricsim Sign Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am retiring from Soakers ( I have informed in my team thread also.. but Griffo is yet to hear that news ). Any other team, if they want I am looking forward to it.. Else, i am happily taking a retirement from Cricsim itself :)

I retired from Soakers mainly because, I want to give way for other young promising performing players than me staying and blocking their place. Other than this there is no personal reasons for leaving Soakers club. That's the first team which gave me the place in Cricsim and I will never forget that for ever.

Warriors would like to Sign you up Suren :)

Your Experience will be very handy to the rest of the team, and we can look forward to being good mates :)

Warriors would like to Sign you up Suren :)

Your Experience will be very handy to the rest of the team, and we can look forward to being good mates :)
Im sure he would not want to stay in India:p Dynamos will also want to sign you up and now its your call about which team you want to join :)

Nahh He's Indian by heart. I'm sure he'll come to us ;)

Abhas added 3 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

btw Griffo needs to delist him from his side.

Im sorry but im not gonna let him go for nothing, if he was just leaving cricsim i would have no other choice but as he wants to move to another team a trade is the only option

I know Shevchenko wont be active, he rarely has time to come on PC..

Im trying to rejuvinate the club with some active players im not gonna take a step back

Ill trade Surendar to Pakistani Legends for Highlander and throw in the 1 million vCash i previously mentioned or maybe to Melbourne Bitters for either Simbazz or Left_Hander

Your wish. If Surendar retires, You'll end up with one player less. It is quite evident that he is not willing to play in the soakers anymore, so you are anyway a step backward.

I know Shevchenko wont be active, he rarely has time to come on PC..

Im trying to rejuvinate the club with some active players im not gonna take a step back

Ill trade Surendar to Pakistani Legends for Highlander and throw in the 1 million vCash i previously mentioned or maybe to Melbourne Bitters for either Simbazz or Left_Hander

WHere the hell cash coming from :eek: and its on a player who wnats to stay and who wants to leave. You are not the team owner or their's owner.

How do you know WC lol... you cant speak for someone else

Reverse psychology isnt gonna work

This ain't reverse psychology. Its a fact.

And, WC is right, we had a similar case when Dr Pepper and Highlander wanted to leave. You have to realize Griffo, Players are not slaves. They have a right to choose where they want to play.

Another thing, it would be better if vcash be kept out of this competition. PCPL is the place to use it. Let this remain sober.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread