What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
3 x drugs from the hospital.

Anyone thinking of standing on plugs, DONT!

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Just ordered the 'San Disk Cruzer Micro 16gb' flash drive last night through Amazon.com. Should arrive probably in the next 2 days.

3196Curh6wL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

How much?

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Leeds ticket baby!

The line-ups not actually that good, but Arctics headlining on the Friday and Radiohead on the Saturday is ace man.

Animator!

School Cricketer
3 Reading Tickets! Goes very nicely with my Glastonbury, Latitude and hopefully Camp Bestival tickets :).

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Just a shame that the Latitude and Reading line-ups are crap really ;) I was tempted to go to both, but having seen the line-ups, I'm going to neither. Not been impressed at all, would have liked to have seen Radiohead at Reading though tbh. The Latitude line-up is just woeful tbh, not 1 act I want to see.

PhilD123

International Coach
Was gonna go Leeds at first, but then me and a few mates just decided to book somewhere on the coast for like a week, having seen the line-up, I'm pretty disappointed I'm not going. Arctic Monkeys, Maximo Park, The Courteeners, Kings of Leon, Glasvegas, White Lies, Friendly Fires and the Gaslight Anthem.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
What coast you going. Don't go to the coast, go to Leicester. :p

Yeah I should have gone with mates, would have liked to see prodigy and arctic monkeys but cricket and stuff. Last week before school restarts so knowing me I'll need it for work anyway.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Where in Wales. Any birds. Don't go North Wales. Half of them pretend to be Scousers.

PhilD123

International Coach
Think it's kind of the central bit, but not really sure:p. And yeah I know what you mean, the area for plastic scousers seems to be increasing too, Chester, North Wales, Warrington etc.:(

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
An iPhone :D

Wanted a new bass guitar, now won't be getting one till christmas at this rate!

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Footballlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll yess boyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

Playing in an hour and a half. Should be quality. Undecided where to play. Centre Midfield is preferred although I can get lazy tracking back, might get put out on the right. Our centre back might be killed so might have to play there.

Wish i played this much football a few years ago, love it.

and a KFC, it was rank, chips tasted of paper, coke was flat and gave me brain freeze and the chicken was chewy.

Users who are viewing this thread