RIP Stephen Gately

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
When you host the pork sword, you're always taking a risk. Although, maybe in his case he was just unlucky.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It was quite a shock. I personally thought he had the best voice in Boyzone. It makes you think about your own mortality.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
I'm gutted. A real bummer.

applause.jpg

P

pcfan123

Who is this guy? Boyzone? If that is a boy band/pop garbage then I think I'll save my RIP for one of the other couple thousand people who died today of starvation/disease.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Who is this guy? Boyzone? If that is a boy band/pop garbage then I think I'll save my RIP for one of the other couple thousand people who died today of starvation/disease.
He was in Boyzone, and broke barriers by being the first gay member of a boy band to exort his sexuality in a music video.

Dying at the age of 33 is tragic enough. He deserves respect.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
He was in Boyzone, and broke barriers by being the first gay member of a boy band to exort his sexuality in a music video.

Dying at the age of 33 is tragic enough. He deserves respect.

Well said.

@Hmarka, just because he was a member of a boyband (I'm no great fan of boybands either) does not make his death any the less tragic, especially given his age.

P

pcfan123

If he stuffed himself with booze and drugs and died then no sympathies from me.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
If he stuffed himself with booze and drugs and died then no sympathies from me.
There's no evidence to say he did that. He went for a drink on Saturday night (not a binge session), went back to his apartment early and went to sleep but never woke up apparently. Stephen Gately wasn't someone to be on drink or drugs, he was in a squeaky-clean boy band.

P

pcfan123

Fair enough, but neither you or I really know what happened yet. Wait for the autopsy

Users who are viewing this thread