Cricket Heroes- Screenshot on Pg 2 - An Advanced Cricket Video Game

Do you feel this 2D cricket simulation game is still exciting?

• Yes, cricket is cricket

Votes: 46 73.0%
  • No, thats boring

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
i know that these posts are annoying, but when is late summer in India, i'm not sure how your summer/winter thing works in relation to england.

Looks interesting. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out on the development of this.

This game sounds brilliant! I can't wait to play it.
Looks interesting. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out on the development of this.
Thanks! Guys you will be excited to know that CH also has the free hit and display of the length of six :D

i know that these posts are annoying, but when is late summer in India, i'm not sure how your summer/winter thing works in relation to england.
Well consider around 3 months from now.

Just a PlanetCricket Exclusive, ;), Here is a screenshot of the partnership in T20. You can now judge how realistic our game is.

s3new.jpg

Please post your feedback and support our game :D

Looking pretty nice...will be waiting for this game..and we don't have to wait that long for it. KUTGW!

Loved the screenshot.
The scores are quiet realistic.

Loving it.

I just hope that the database is updated soon, because we don't need players like Pollock now. :p

well done :clap
how about some bowling and batting screenshots?

I just hope that the database is updated soon, because we don't need players like Pollock now.
Actually, each team is having player database around 120. I just hit "Auto Select" hence pollock was selected due to his skills and performance.:p

The database is updated though:)

Users who are viewing this thread