Cricket Heroes- Screenshot on Pg 2 - An Advanced Cricket Video Game

Do you feel this 2D cricket simulation game is still exciting?

• Yes, cricket is cricket

Votes: 46 73.0%
  • No, thats boring

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
i'll do the beta.

i'll only be playing offline though, because i'm not paying for a 2d game.

i'll play the game, but i don't think that there is a market willing to pay for a 2d game.

Yeah!! Site works! but it is a blog style
That's a temp site we will be using. The real site in under development for which I have paid money.

The site works superfine! only thing the favicon shows the twitter one? they may sue you for using it
LOL, I'll change that.

i'll do the beta.

i'll only be playing offline though, because i'm not paying for a 2d game.

i'll play the game, but i don't think that there is a market willing to pay for a 2d game.
Well I agree but I think $3 is something anyone can afford. In Indian currency, it's around Rs 130.

Sounds great, but how many teams will there be? One of the cool things about Cricket Coach 2009 is how you can take a really obscure team like USA, Italy or Afghanistan all the way up the ladder to test status. Usually, an action sports game where you have to spend time creating an engine doesn't also have depth like that.

Just a PlanetCricket Exclusive, ;), Here is a screenshot of the partnership in T20. You can now judge how realistic our game is.

s3new.jpg

Please post your feedback and support our game :D

If it would have show that how much two batsmen have contributed in the partnership than it will be more poppular than it can be.

Last edited:
This game reminds me of that Live Cricket game made by Kurt.
Why it won't when the developer is same?:sarcasm

We used Live Cricket engine as a base to start but then we added many modes, features, fixed many bugs, added 3D Player models. Best of all, the AI engine is changed.

This game when compared to Live Cricket is 1000s times better. :banana2

Why it won't when the developer is same?:sarcasm

We used Live Cricket engine as a base to start but then we added many modes, features, fixed many bugs, added 3D Player models. Best of all, the AI engine is changed.

This game when compared to Live Cricket is 1000s times better. :banana2

Is this game 3D??????

BTW,Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread