Warmup matches

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Tum will be happy, Vettori taking a rare smashing. 43 runs from 3 overs and hes easily has the worst bowling figures for the day.

TumTum

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Or from the good bowling of Benn, Miller and Deonarine.

Ok I will adjust my statement then:

Benn, Miller and Deonarine have bowled out of their skin to be able to extract spin from spinless track :sarcasm

Happy now?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well like us they were resting players. Pollard in for Ramdin would be a good start, probably would have got them over. None the less good fighting spirit shown by NZ and nice final over by Vettori.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Ok I will adjust my statement then:

Benn, Miller and Deonarine have bowled out of their skin to be able to extract spin from spinless track :sarcasm

Happy now?

How about learn about the pitches in the Caribbean if you want to comment on them. Guyana has always had the most spin friendly pitches in the Caribbean hence the good spin players like Chanderpaul, Sarwan, Lloyd, Kanhai, Kallicharan.
If you had actually watched the Zimbabwe series or paid attention if you did watch it you would have seen a wicket that offers spin.

Happy now?

Dare added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Anyways good fightback by New Zealand, Styris did the trick for them. Lack of middle order was a big time fail and so was batting Fletcher at #6.

irottev

School Cricketer
Well like us they were resting players. Pollard in for Ramdin would be a good start, probably would have got them over. None the less good fighting spirit shown by NZ and nice final over by Vettori.

Ryder back in for us woulda helped our batting out too. Pollard does ass a lot to the windies. You can see from their batting order that once the openers are out they're prone to collapse.

Was a good come back and fight from us. Proves our strength is in the bowling along with a few key batsmen who win games (Ryder, McCullum and Taylor)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
The Windies had a good lower order when they toured Australia, I remember their top and middle order failing with the lower order bailing them out a few times.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
So scotties off cutters done the trick! Slow bowling is going to be very useful throughout the tournament. We're lucky that both our spinners are all-rounders

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So scotties off cutters done the trick! Slow bowling is going to be very useful throughout the tournament. We're lucky that both our spinners are all-rounders

All three of our spinners are all-rounders, and our medium-slow pace bowler is an all-rounder too :D

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nicol bowls much more than Redmond does in the shorter forms of the game

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ryder back in for us woulda helped our batting out too. Pollard does ass a lot to the windies. You can see from their batting order that once the openers are out they're prone to collapse.

Was a good come back and fight from us. Proves our strength is in the bowling along with a few key batsmen who win games (Ryder, McCullum and Taylor)

:eek::rtfl

Users who are viewing this thread