• Epic Fail! Less than 20

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Average, 20 - 40

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He'll do pretty good 50 - 70

• He will pwn! 70+

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He'll get injured by a bouncer or somethin (Cuts the above options)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He'll faint when he looks at Kate (Cuts the above options)

• What the hell is this?

• Total voters

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
MaD, mighty writing.

Probably Einstein will be a little more comfortable with his batting in the absence of Kate. But going slow till now. Chances of century looks dull, night be he can get a decent 70+.
Best of luck MaD, and Einstein.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
2hg8jko.jpg

Dammit, we gotta pick it up, just a single again!

Come on Benham!

Dang, just another single, we had to pick up this game and I was begginning to bcome seriously restless and pretty damn pissed off, these guys didn't want wickets, they were barely bowlin on the stumps, playin a defensive game, I knew I should just live with it, but come on!

Yes! Again again!

I had to keep strike, I had to excel in my first match, that's it! I was gonna get a freakin century! Where the hell was Kate?
Who cares, this was my life, my career and i had to keep focus on the game!

Yes!! Yes!!

Another 2 runs, this one was it, goin down the 4 line!
Dammit! Screwed it up, 3 runs, same thing. What the hell was that? Talk about a wide...

Yes! Good runnin buddy, let's get this done
They're bowlin way off line, we gotta pace it up and get the attack goin on!
Good luck!

aaujpg.jpg

Dang, that was a surprise for Benham,too much difference between Steven Smith and Edwards, we needed complete concentration and i wasn't gonna let this opportunity go, I had to get strike!

Yes!
No!
Yes!!

Dang it, that was a close, benham obviously wasn't too happy. This was it, a boundary, this was it! Dammit! Another 3 runs runs, you gotta be jokin!

Just calm down Naps, take a deep breath in, and out
Yeah, yeah, look I need face, we're gonna get a single
What if we can't?
We will!
Alright dude, calm the farms!

Edwards came in for his 4th ball and Benham tapped it to the off, they weren't expecting a run but Benham knew how much I wanted face and so we went for it, we knew we had the wickets.
Ooohh! That was a close call! Alright, here it comes, the boundary, 4 runs, Napoleon Einstein! Dammit!

Run!
Wah?!?!

I charged towards the crease and I was lucky to make it in, direct hit and i'd be gone, wasn't expectin that one. As Edwards came in to ball, the umpire signaled a no ball, this was it, my chance, I had to take strike for the Free Hit ball!

RUN!!!
Son of a!

He completely wasn't ready for that, we had to improve our running for training, especially in this format of the game, you gotta pick up these little singles, they're what make the difference. And then there were 2, my chance was here, boundary, 4, surely. DAMMIT! A single again! you gotta be kiddin, I may be tryin too hard...

1zebl2a.jpg

Just a single, a quick one too. Smith came in for his run up and once again, the umpire called a no ball, I knew it was gonna be a free hit although this time I didn't have to force the run, we coulda taken 2 but Benham knew i wanted strike and we took an easy single, hitting hands together along the away. Alright, this was it, 4 runs and Einstein is the hero... DAMMITTT!!! Where the hell is my boundary! We took a quick single,... once again I failed the Free Hit, another chance blown.

For the next 2 or 3 balls, we banged around a few singles and now, Chris was gettin pretty heated up, I could see it in his face, he just wanted to ram the ball outa the park. Smith came in to ball his last of the over and then... the ball went flying, looped directly to captain Key, Chris walked off ashamed and I stood... pissed.

Alright Ervine, its you and me, we can do this!
Yes we can!
Obama much?
He copied me
Presidents these days...

xpyiqd.jpg

I'd heard things about him, one of the best T20 all rounders, but never actually played with him, this was gonna be interesting...
What the fish was that? Fail ball by Matt Cole, hated they guy, his face just put me off! As he came in to bowl, I forgot to look at the ball and just stared at his face, dot ball, wasn't surprised, just blocked it, I had to get used to him first... I kept at him, took a single off the next and Ervine took a single soon after, then I took a single and the over ended with just 4 runs off it, our strike rate wasn't improving and neither were we, dang i'm pissed!

2ihuz3q.jpg

This was it, a new game for a new bowler, Adam Ball, hit for a 4 off his first ball by none other than the proness of Napoleon Einstein, I was about to be a hero! YES!!! I'd done it, a boundary! Finally a freakin boundary! My heart was pumpin like a goat! I jumped for joy and went over to hug Sean, he was confused and hugged me back, and then whispered in my ear...

Dude, you just hit a 4, why're you celebtrating
riiight... sorry
Yeah, get on with the game Naps

That was kinda embarrassing.... I took the moment to look over at Kate, and she still hadn't come! Where the fish ballz was she?!?!?! Ball came in to bowl his next and I realised i'd lost concentration and decided to block the ball in order to re gain my consciousness... A single of the next ball and a single off the last by Sean, I was left to face my last ball with a smirk on my face... I was only 5 runs away from my half century!

11r43er.jpg

2yn5hqc.jpg

----

Credits to treva for the summary card, he will upload it soon
Took me like atleast 2 hours (I swear) to get this done, freakin C07 kept screwin up on my vista, Fraps wouldn't work so had to use Print Screen, dang

MaD added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Ignore the 2 in the banner, it's meant to be 3

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Nice update, although Napoleon is putting too much pressure on himself. He's worrying about everything and that is likely to cost him his wicket if he goes on like this.

This was the best part:

Alright Ervine, its you and me, we can do this!
Yes we can!
Obama much?
He copied me
Presidents these days...

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
A really nice update there man, Hugging is pretty weird after getting just boundary.

So Kate is still not there. That Obama part is really good man-:laugh.

Kiu man.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nice Update! Napoleon is getting pressurized by the low-run rate and the failure of his teammates. Hope we see a few sixes by him in the next update!

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
153s5r8.jpg

Yesssss!!! I had done it~!@#$%^&* My first T20 Half-Century on my debut match! I charged up to Seean and gave him a tight, manly, hug

Dude, get off me!
Sorry
Go on, raise the bat

And I did, with pride, the crowd went wild, not as wild as i'd hoped, but there were a few chears. Edwards came to shake my hand

Good job Napoleon, you deserved it
Yeah, suck on that!!
What's up your ass?
Sorry

He walked away with a disgusted face and I gave an evil chuckle, like in those Disney movies. A single off the last ball of the over and I was pumped!

2jag2zc.jpg

I was breathin so damn fast, I had an urge to look at Kate's seat but decided to keep concentration on the ball. Cole came in, I stepped up and played a beautiful Square Drive but Warren picked it up, pretty impressively and we got away with a smooth 2. I was pumped as ever, ready to rock 'n' roll! He came in for the next and I slogged the ball past Long off for an awesome boundary!

Nice shot there Napoleon, lets keep em comin
Yeah man!
Totally!

Nudged towards fine - leg and we took another 2 runs, my heart was pumping like a Huskey and I was freakin tired, but that didn't stop me! Hooked, luckily just past fine leg and unfortunately just bounced in front of the boundary, another 4 it was! Cole surprised me a little with a bouncer, I ducked and it went past the keeper, we took a quick single as Dixey chased after the ball. Ervine decided to hang in there with me and give me strike for the next over.

20zo2hk.jpg

I was too freakin tired to play and Andrew was lookin freakishly angry, I tapped the ball slowly to Leg Gully and we charged for another quick single, Ervine attempted to smash a straight drive but failed epicly and we took a single. Andrew came in with a yorker and I tried to Cut it, unprepared, the ball only just missed off-stump. The next was a shorter ball, I pulled it to Deep forward and we got away with 2 runs. Once again, I was too tired, made me realise how unfit I was and I just blocked the ball, the fans were pretty pissed, but I din't give a damn. A quick single off the next and were took a total of just 5 runs.

Alright Naps, do what you did before, 2 overs to go, we can do this!
Yes we can!
Bob the Builder?
He copied me
Damn those animation script writes!
Hell yeah!

2ikcifl.jpg

I knew the game plan, I didn't care what he was gonna bowl, I decided to go big! He ended up putting the ball way too wide towards off and I just looked funny trying to put a straight drive onto it, a wide it iwas...
I decided to give the next one a cheap leg glance, worked out pretty well, 2 runs off it. I charged the ball and decided to let it go wherever it had to, ended up being a beautiful on drive, through the boundary, smashed for 4, the crowd was roaring! I decided to go big for the next one, an attempt to pull went horribly wrong and I missed the ball completely, so freakin embarrased, I knew I was gone, the finger went up and I walked off, proud of the innings, the crowd wasn't too happy to see me go, the team was up and clapping, pats on the back, glad I was.
Dawson started well, 2 off the first followed by a fantastic 4 and then a single.

Great job Einstein
Do my best coach
That's my boy
Where's James?
Not sure, went off to the bathroom before
Before?
Like, after he was out
He's still there?
Possibly

11qittw.jpg

Last over, you'd imagine they'd go big but they just decided to go slow, stupid thinking we all thought, but it came to an end. 1-0-1-0-0-2 and the innings was up, 140/4, chaseable? Surely! Stoppable? Anything is possible! It wasn't the highest of score sbut we could do it, I knew we could, we walked into the changing rooms, I removed my pads and walked over to the bathroom... WTF!@#$%^&*

70621d1274431828-n-einstein-story-fp-t20-verse-kent-3-gimme-my-boundary-screcard.jpg

70620d1274431811-n-einstein-story-fp-t20-verse-kent-3-gimme-my-boundary-bowling.jpg

----

Credits to treva for the scorecards, you can get em at: here

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
impressive innings there by Napolean. Everybody was impressed, dunno about Kat. Hey, HE didn't look at him even once, was she there, was she clapping for him?:sarcasm

Impressive writing Mad, seeing the first pic(that is raising his bat) I was shocked, I screamed where's his head.:p

just_cricket

Club Captain
I guess Napoleon has met James in the toilet!? Who knows what he is doing... :laugh
Great job with the graphics, and writing. And presentation. This really is a great story.
Not the biggest score there but Kent are useless :p, so Hampshire should bowl them out within 15 overs!

Users who are viewing this thread