Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Can you please fix that typo soon. Please dude. I need it. It lookms really good indded. Loved the search bar technique an d the footer looks amazing as well

Pranav

ICC Board Member

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Monzi's request:

SouravGangulyPWI.png

Meghraj_17

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Decent Effort there,nice render,lovely work with the splats and as usual the text rocks,I would just recommend removing that orange/yellow texture or brush whatever....

The Rock

County Cricketer
Good work again! Simple & Attractive!

----------

Unfortunately, I missed the Golbal thing :D

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Monzi's request:

SouravGangulyPWI.png

Its a great sig, but I think you could improve it by putting Gangulys picture a bit down, his helmet is being cut.

Not being picky but I think a guy like you would like small things pointed out.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Decent Effort there,nice render,lovely work with the splats and as usual the text rocks,I would just recommend removing that orange/yellow texture or brush whatever....

That's a soft brush. Without it the signature, looks a bit bland. That brush somewhat adds flavour and depth to a pretty average sig.

Thanks for the suggestion though. :)

Good work again! Simple & Attractive!

----------

Unfortunately, I missed the Golbal thing :D

Yeah, thanks. :p

Its a great sig, but I think you could improve it by putting Gangulys picture a bit down, his helmet is being cut.

Not being picky but I think a guy like you would like small things pointed out.

Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Though, are you sure it looks bad? Because this is something I've been doing in almost all my signatures (look here, here, here and here etc.)

Or, do you want to say that it specifically doesn't look good in this particular signature?

I like it,Thanks Bro!.:)

Cheers.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
I dont like it, but then again I am not the one requesting it. Its just that it looks like you have done it unintentionally, making it look like a careless error. Like your own sig with Emma Watson, the centre stock looks a bit like that, the rest dont because its intentionally done.

Its just a minor thing imo, but maybe I am the only one who looks at that, but I guess what matters is what the general perception is.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
I dont like it, but then again I am not the one requesting it. Its just that it looks like you have done it unintentionally, making it look like a careless error. Like your own sig with Emma Watson, the centre stock looks a bit like that, the rest dont because its intentionally done.

Its just a minor thing imo, but maybe I am the only one who looks at that, but I guess what matters is what the general perception is.
Trust me, that isn't something unintentional. I've been doing that since ages because I think it looks good and gives the artwork a 'balanced' look (if you understand what I mean to say here).

Thanks for letting me know what you feel though. Getting constructive criticism is very important in building a successful graphics artist.

Users who are viewing this thread