"See how many we get" mafia - Endgame. BKB1991, mafia, wins

I'm not at home, online via mobile. Will post my views via lappie once I reach home.

I think we need to leave pultan alone; we're getting too bogged down in this typo-analysis!

Sorry for the delay I was working last night!

I don't see any reason to not-believe Varun's claim to be honest. There's been italicisation of 'watcher' in a write-up and no-one's cc-ed so that's good enough for me to clear him for the rest of the game.

I've never really seen PD play under pressure before, so I'd like to get a few votes on him. (I'm going out on the piss in a while, so unless he cracks under pressure don't hammer him!)

Lynch: PD

--

Also, if I decide it's a good idea to drunk-post, just disregard whatever I say.

You're about to go on the piss? It's bloody only midday.

I too shall be out tonight so also disregard any drunk post I might do. I'll do my write up of what I think so far after 6 when I finish from work.

So I ask if we maybe have no mafia but instead a cult and manly lays down a lynch. Flying to close to the sun perhaps? At work will role reveal later.

Well that would mean no deaths at night and possibly no cop. But what special power does the cult have then? It is an interesting thing PD, and if one person could implement it in their game its probably Colin.

I think we need to get to simple tactics now. Done with analyzing night write ups to death. Zhuorb and Yudi have posted the least, and the former hasnt posted in Day 2 (?) so am gonna pressure lynch him and see how it goes.

Lynch: Zhuorb

I have puddleduck as a townread, Sedition and Yudi as null, and BKB null leaning scum just a bit.

If Zhuorb's going to post at all, I'd like to know why he needed to mention only these four people out of all.

I haven't got a read on anyone now, but the possibility of only cult being there in the game being discussed seems weird to me. It's possible Pd and BKB (and anyone else who've suggested it) are trying to deflect attention because that's the best thing to do in a slightly inactive game (which this is).

Also, 'pal tun' is an interesting permutation of the italicized letters of Night 1. The pal is tun, or if you'd allow the possibility of a wordplay, ten. User2010. So, User is mafia/cult? I don't think it's very probable but still might be, given there isn't anything else we have been able to interpret from the letters.

I'm yet to be convinced that the italicalised words which everyone keeps putting as pultan mean anything al

----------

one. I think we need to wait for things to progress to see if they have any relevance tomorrow. So far I've found the way Puddles been very much to the forefront in the no cult suggestion off.

Varun looks safe as no one has counter claimed so far.

Fos: Puddle

Varun's claim seems legit to me as there was no pressure on him and nobody has CCed him. Nothing much to say really, I don't know how PD generally plays so it will be wrong on my part to comment on his style of play in this game.

I'm a bit disappointed from Mark/Themer. Hardly did Mark post anything and now his replacement, Themer also hasn't posted anything worthy. He has been active but hardly has he posted his views on the game. In the post just above this one, I think it's the first time he posted something relevant to the game but he just repeated what everyone have been saying.

So, FOS: Themer

I'm with Themer, at no point have I thought Pultan means anything.

Ok, the reason I've posted about good analysis from some people, is that I am indeed the bus driver except I'm town aligned not mafia. The reason it keeps saying I'm looking after number 1 is because I keep swapping night actions from me to other players. First night I picked Andrinissac, last night I used Mark. I also feel that if there is a mafia, they targetted me and that Mark could be bulletproof?

Interesting that people are so quick to dismiss the possibility of a cult? We've had no night deaths, we started with a non lethal first night. The writeups have implied groups of people that work together but aren't necessarily mafia, whilst the fatal sounding roles have never really sounded mafia-esque.

What were you expecting me to post? There isn't a lot I can add to what's already been said.

I find it odd that you'd decide to use Marks inactivity as a reason to be suspicious against me. The reason he's left the game is because he can't be active enough.

----------

Last post aimed at Yudi.

I'm left either thinking that the people adamant to avoid the cult discussion (which is all I've done so far, attempted to discuss it's possibility) are very quick to remove any possibility of it whilst they may instead be also deflecting from their potential 3rd party roles. We have no cop results to go on at all. We have no useful reads on anyone.

I'm claiming because I will redirect from Varun tonight as his claim seems genuine (although I'm not ruling out that he was recruited by a cult last night and is now masking that fact by claiming) onto someone else so that a mafia can't kill him regardless. They can unfortunately kill me, which should be their move and we'll know there's a mafia (heh, unless I pull a double bluff and try and redirect back to them from me ;) )

----------

Also potentially the cult tried to recruit me last night, and since I switched with Mark (who is now Themer) they ended up trying to recruit themselves hence the writeup.

----------

I could of course be barking up the wrong tree entirely. I think we need some claims to start coming in, even if it's people who are cleared, at least we'll have something to work with. The other option is we lynch off anyone who isn't offering anything/remaining suspiciously quiet and use the results of the lynch and tonights actions to make more progress tomorrow. We could also no lynch I suppose and see what happens in the night. If however it's a cult, town could be in trouble.

I realise this will look like I'm just saying it becAuse PD has cast suspicion over myself but I really don't see any bus driver from the write ups. Or am I missing something?

I'm the prankster that keeps getting referred to. Couple of posters have mentioned it could be a bus driver.

Doesn't sound like a bus driver at all to me. It sounds much more like a doctor/protector sort of role than a bus driver. He appears to be lying traps which prevent others from targeting whoever. Much like a Jailkeeper.

At no point does it refer to anyone being swapped nor does it suggest that his actions involve more than one person.

I don't believe the claim.

Lynch:Puddleduck

Users who are viewing this thread