What's your aim in life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
If your aim in life is just a job, then what are you going to do for the rest of it once you've achieved that which will probably be in like your 20s/30s?

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If your aim in life is just a job, then what are you going to do for the rest of it once you've achieved that which will probably be in like your 20s/30s?

Work, work harder, get better designations, better pay etc.. and live a luxurious life :)

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
I had many other dreams when I was a kid.. They're -to be a detective or a police so, I could punish the teachers who said rough words when I was a kid. :D

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Footballer/Cricketer depends on situation

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
My aim is the have a well known respected personality and become a doctor. :D

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Footballer/Cricketer depends on situation

I envy you for being decent at both sport. I wanted to be a soccer player until I realized I was not a good enough holding midfielder. Currently looking to dive into the world of computer networking with CCNA as its stepping stone.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
I envy you for being decent at both sport. I wanted to be a soccer player until I realized I was not a good enough holding midfielder. Currently looking to dive into the world of computer networking with CCNA as its stepping stone.

envy means jealous right ?? i am a average player in cricket but thats good if you are in Pakistan :p and in football i am the best CB in my local team :cheers and its Football not Soccer

Samuels

WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
envy means jealous right ?? i am a average player in cricket but thats good if you are in Pakistan :p and in football i am the best CB in my local team :cheers and its Football not Soccer

Yes, jealous. You must be a batsman then. :p Football is something different to soccer for the people of where I have spent most of my life but on the most popular context, football, foothball, foosball or soccer are different names of the same game. :)

Last edited:

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
the most popular context, football, foothball, foosball or soccer are different names of the same game.

Soccer and Football are worldwide famous names. Soccer is mostly used in North America and South America. Right?

Samuels

WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Soccer and Football are worldwide famous names. Soccer is mostly used in North America and South America. Right?

Yes, football means this in The US and even for some people in the West Indies. The other one with the Messis and Ronaldos playing is Soccer for America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread