Figure it out Mafia

ved_

International Coach
There isn't even User whom I can lynch to start the day off.
I was wondering why the name, maybe there are hidden roles for everyone? Or roles with a twist..

----------

This is a 7 player game, so can't be more than 2 mafia. 4 town + 1 individual, or 5 town is what I feel.
1 cop + 1 doc (or some flavour of these roles) should be there, rest would probably be divided amongst vanilla, possibly a backup, and if there's an individual, a JAOT.

I think an individual in this game would mess with the balance of the game. 2 mafia, 5 town seems the setup here.

From the title of this, I would assume its just we have to find who the mafia is? i.e no night roles to send or something? No protection, no investigating & just figure it out is what I would assume.

No night roles would actually mean an easier game for the mafia. Probably a cop/doc/both are included.

Kneejerk reaction in 3.. 2..

----------

Anyway, I think there might be a serial killer or something about the plague or else I don't see how 90% of the population of a town disappears.

I don't really think there could be many roles other than that, since it's only a seven player game.

I think you read too much into the write-up. Just saying, but again, 2 mafia and 5 town seems optimal in this.

I definitely find yash's posts odd, but that isn't any different to usual.

That's sort of what I thought too.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So everyone else's logic is "baseless/crap logic" unless it's fishin yours. And stop your tweaking harsh way of replying, we can do it way better. Stop signing up if you can't reply properly.
Like I've said I'm not ready to count anyone else as "town". Abhas' play has been strange, targeting each and everyone for baseless reasons. MaD's lynch on Abhas according to me was just to look out for his reaction. I'd repeat they looked like town at the moment, but I never said that I'm sure of them being on the town side. You can never be not at this stage at least.
I don't really know what's so odd about my post(s), neither Don nor Zhuorb found odd that MaD lynched Abhas/Abhas lynched me on the basis of his baseless conclusion.
Anyway, stop exaggerating the same tweaking crap and misrepresenting it.

----------

I said, there is nothing for me to post on. I didn't say no one has anything to add. You're just giving town reads very early for a bunch of joke posts, and you have already ruling out the fact that they could be doing it on purpose to stay off people's radars. That, is NEVER going to help the town.
Abhas' lynch on me was a joke post but MaD lynching him wasn't.
I can't deny the fact that they'd might even be doing it on purpose.
It's funny you compared my activity to Zhuorb's when Zhuorb hadn't added anything, like, AT ALL until now whereas I have stated my views on what the setup might be.
It's funny when you realize I never compared him to you.
You and Surendar were the only ones to make more-than-two-lines posts, but those were mostly bloated with things that hardly added to the discussion. If you think I'm not adding much and should be gone after, why not go after MaD? Oh wait he's town isn't he? Gotta love your logic.
Surendar's post has any day added much more than yours, he at least tried to mention the inactive ones to get some discussion going on.
MaD, according to me hasn't added much but he still did try to lynch Abhas and then Zhu just to get their reactions which probably is something which can help town.
Regarding what I said about the SK, that was just me trying to brainstorm and find out clues from the write up - but then again as Zhuorb said I could be looking too far into the write up.
When you say something odd, it's "just you trying to brainstorm" but when someone else does it it's "suspicious/baseless" and etc.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Fine mate, I just thought you were being harsh that's the only reason I had to reply in that manner.
Let's just move on and get back to the topic in no time.
I'll not be much active in this week as I said my exams are up. I'll still try to post in the meantime using mobile, like I'm doing right now. So please pardon my activity.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Yash I think you are the most sensitive person I've ever seen.
Nah, not at all dude. But, I do get frustrated quickly at times and I agree that's my problem. If you see Simon's post were harsh according to me and in that frustration I ended up making a harsh post myself, sorry for that. Sorry but it seems we're getting in the same thing allover again like in the previous game, let's get back on the game mate.:)

I guess you said that coz I asked you why you didn't find MaD's post odd, but the thing is I was surprised seeing you didn't mention anything about their quick lynch. What are your thoughts on that? Do you think they were just joke posts or something else?

Not much time left for the day to end and I guess we're still nowhere.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
What I think is it's day 1 and no-one is making any sense so basically we just have to wait till night.

Btw if previous games are any sign of what will happen on night 1, I will die. I will claim now, I am a vanilla townie so not a big loss this time.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I guess we will have nothing much to conclude at this point, my only suspect remains on Abhas after Users' post which was regarding - how do you win, whether do you have to stay till end or you win if your alignment wins.

I just went back and checked my PM again, and I found it pretty clear on what has been mentioned for a town. @thedon5; - Since you claimed as vanilla townie, what do you think about this? Is it not very obvious and clear in our PMs? If he is not a town, definitely content of PM is different which is what makes me to suspect Abhas, nothing solid otherwise to claim him as 'Anti' Town.

Neutral reads pretty much on others, would have believed it would have kicked off well if we have had a Night 0. Atleast, cop would have come out with some investigation clues.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
It was just a case of not reading my PM correctly, like you did, I went back to my PM to see, and found it very clear that I have to stay alive to win.
I wanted to rule out if the mafia would sacrifice one, trying to prove themselves town, because there wasn't anything in the first post, and I hadn't read my PM completely.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Day 1 ends with a no lynch!

Each one of the 7 was happy to have survived the day. Now it was the night to follow. What will happen? Who will go? Will only one die? May be 2 or 3 or everyone! No one knew what was the case this time round. It wasn't something they had seen before, that's for sure!

It is night 1 now. We will wait to see what happens...

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It was night. One of the most silent ones in the history ever! Nothing happened... Or maybe it did...

...You have to figure it out! Figure it out now or most of you might die soon, very soon!

It is day 2 now.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 for a majority.

Users who are viewing this thread