The Silence Of The Lambs Mafia - Endgame - SK (Sulaiman7) WINS

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Thanks Varun for organising it but I think it was too complicated for a 7 player game and the fact that all the real town claims were confirmed by the write-up made it incredibly hard to even get as far as day 3.
As an SK you don't have team-mates so you can't rely on friendly lynches.

----------

Yeah lol, he could have basically done jack all but would never have gotten lynched+night kill ability, this game was biased towards the SK.:spy

The game was biased towards the other SK.

P Squared

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Okay you've lost me there, I'm just gonna wait for Varun to come on and clear things up.:p

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You mean I don't deserve any credit ? :(

FINE!! :mad

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
You do deserve some credit but your role meant that the first time you've been in any danger of dying was today...

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You could've night-killed me though.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Thanks Varun for organising it but I think it was too complicated for a 7 player game and the fact that all the real town claims were confirmed by the write-up made it incredibly hard to even get as far as day 3.

It was meant to be short game. :p As for the town, they were actually at a disadvantage throughout the game and I tried to clue it up for them. Meaningless mass claiming hurt too, especially by thedon and Yash.

----------

By the sounds of your role I couldn't have. You were not lynchable or night killable till Clarice, who I killed, died.

He lied...you could've killed him on Night 2.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
By the sounds of your role I couldn't have. You were not lynchable or night killable till Clarice, who I killed, died.

No man, that was when I was incarcerated, after escaping which I did after the day had ended, I was kill-able and lynch-able too.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Day 3

They voted to lynch barmyarmy. Sulaiman was sure of his crimes. After all the former once had been his patient...

Colin is dead. He was:
200px-Silencelamp7.jpg

Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb, Obsessive Serial Killer, Self Aligned

Sulaiman told thedon5 and P Squared that he'll kill them. They could do nothing about it. The only thought in their dying, devoured minds was the blandness of the description of their deaths. They cursed Varun inwards, who was out of his creative wits for the day.

thedon5 is dead. He was:

5427234_std.jpg

Ardelia Mapp, Best Friend, Town Aligned

P Squared is dead. He was:

catherinesing.jpg

Catherine Martin, Daughter of Senator, Town Aligned

Sulaiman7 wins. He was:

hanniballecter_previo.jpg

Dr. Hannibal Lecter, Cannibalistic Serial Killer, Self Aligned

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
QT link please. :D

----------

*QT's

Varun

ICC Board Member
All roles:

Surendar - sent

Clarice Starling, Protagonist, Town Aligned

You're a young FBI trainee who has been assigned the task of interviewing Dr. Hannibal Lecter and find the serial killer Buffalo Bill. You can investigate one player every night and gain their alignment (Town or Anti-Town). Once you investigate Hannibal Lecter, you will be given a clue on who Buffalo Bill is, though even after solving the clue, you won't be able to talk about it directly. As for Hannibal Lecter, you don't care if he dies or lives.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Hidden: also wins if only she and Lecter are alive.

Sulaiman7 - sent

Dr. Hannibal Lecter, Cannibalistic Serial Killer, Self Aligned

Former psychiatrist and a cannibalistic serial killer, now incarcerated. Until you are incarcerated, you can't do much but you can't be killed or lynched either. Once you're night targeted by someone you can escape the incarceration and fulfill your killing needs by sending a name to kill every night onward. You cannot be targeted by town at night after you escape, except by Clarice. You cannot kill Clarice though "because that would be rude".

You win when everyone else in the game is dead, although Clarice can be an exception.

Hidden: wins with Clarice when the two of the are alive.

barmyarmy - sent

Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb, Obsessive Serial Killer, Self Aligned

You are just a disturbed tailor who wants to be a woman. They don't think you qualify for surgery. So you're making yourself a 'woman suit' by skinning women. But people are out to get you, and you might as well kill them. You can target one player every night for the kill. You're also looking for Catherine Martin, who if you target for the kill, you will kidnap and kill one night later, after skinning her. You will appear town on your first investigation.
You win when everyone else in the game is dead.

Hidden: once Clarice investigates Hannibal, will appear anti-town in any case. After kidnapping Catherine Martin, if Gumb is lynched/killed, she can escape and won't die.
yashdude101 - sent

Jack Crawford, FBI Behavioral Science Unit, Town Aligned

You're the Agent-in-Charge of the Behavioral Science Unit of the FBI in Quantico, Virginia. You've been befuddled by the recent string of murders by the infamous Buffalo Bill, who skins his female victims corpses. At the same time, you've been burdened with caring for your terminally ill wife. Thus, you're the Cop. You can send the name of a player every night and their alignment will be revealed to you as Town or Anti-Town.

Hidden: naive cop
Zhuorb - sent

Dr. Frederick Chilton, Crime Doctor, Town Aligned

You're a crime doctor and jailer of Hannibal Lecter. You probably do not want to protect anyone, so pompous you are, but every night you can choose to protect a player from any kills. You cannot protect yourself as well as cannot protect a player two nights in a row. You may also get to know the name of the killer if someone investigates Hannibal Lecter.

Hidden: Miller, if Clarice investigates Lecter he's told that the Serial Killer is the character "Billy Rubin". If Jack Crawford does, he's told "Louis Friend" instead.

P Squared - sent

Catherine Martin, Daughter of Senator, Town Aligned

You're Catherine Martin, daughter of the US Senator Ruth Martin. You're a Vanilla Townie. Take care though. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

thedon5 - sent

Ardelia Mapp, Best Friend, Town Aligned

You're the best friend of Clarice Starling. While you do not hold an investigating profession, you certainly have the skills of deduction to find the guilty. Hence you are a Vanilla Townie. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Fake claims:
US Senator Ruth Martin
Barney Matthews
Unnamed Prison Guard - not given

Cop
SK
Naive Cop
SK
Doctor
Vanilla
Vanilla

--------------------------------
Log
--------------------------------

Night 1:

Colin (Gumb) kills Yashdude (Crawford).
Zhuorb (Chilton) protects surendar (Clarise).
Yash (Crawford) investigates Colin (Gumb)
surendar (Clarise) investigates P Squared (Catherine Martin)

Night 2:

Zhuorb (Chilton) protects P Squared (Martin)
Colin (Gumb) kills surendar (Clarice)
Sulaiman (Lecter) kills Zhuorb (Chilton)
Surendar (Clarice) investigates Don (Ardelia)

----------

Spectator QT

----------

I'm not sure who the MVP should be. Colin and surendar had brilliant games, and although Sulaiman played extremely cleverly late game, without losing control.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
What a game! :D Colin was caught on the very first day where I even told 'Its too late, Mr Bill', but I didn't have enough evidence and support here from town to put him under lynch. Unfortunately, experienced Don who was aware of the theme a bit, ended up in vanilla role. I was very much in his side since the start of day 1 after his claim, as I know that only support that I can gain was from him.

Though claims & theme might not necessarily go hand in hand, from the objective kept for me, I figured that there has to be some calculations done relating to theme & it has to be resolved if we need to go for a win. In this aspect, Varun has done an excellent job but sadly many of us here failed to accept it until the last minute.

As much as it is debatable that game is biased towards SK, it would have been balanced if we townies had applied theme to some extent and framed a strategy. But yeah, Clarice or Crawford should have been given one shot immunity like Sulaiman or Colin. We have 2 killing/night planned from both the serial killers and town including cops had no protection at all except the regular doc save while we had both the mafias with one shot immunity. Well, new experiment - unexpected outcomes! :)

Well done Varun, like User's virus mafia - this one was one of the epic experiences I have had here. :clap

Varun

ICC Board Member
I agree that the game was a little unbalanced, but it was an experimental format. Moreover, the small number of people makes the imbalance more glaring than it is.

Users who are viewing this thread