The Silence Of The Lambs Mafia - Endgame - SK (Sulaiman7) WINS

P Squared

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I used my role to save Sulaiman

I find that hard to believe given the fact that you were the one who started the lynch on him. Why would you risk not lynching someone you consider as mafia just to prove that you're town? Yes, people might harbour suspicions about you but if you were ever getting lynched you could have just used the role on yourself.

Also, your theory on the extra kill please.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I find that hard to believe given the fact that you were the one who started the lynch on him. Why would you risk not lynching someone you consider as mafia just to prove that you're town? Yes, people might harbour suspicions about you but if you were ever getting lynched you could have just used the role on yourself.

Also, your theory on the extra kill please.

I started the lynch as I thought he was mafia. I reprieved him as I wanted to confirm myself as town. There hadn't been two deaths the previous night so I wasn't expecting it to lead to an extra death last night.
As I've said already I couldn't use the role on myself; it just seemed to make sense to use it and 100% confirm myself as town. From his extreme aggression straight off I have to assume that thedon5 is the second mafia.
Why two kills? Maybe poison and a delayed effect so you get one death night 1, two night 2, 2 night 3 etc.
That of course could mean that one of us is already dead anyway but it also makes it important that we lynch the person with the (instant) killing role.

----------

In terms of setup the game isn't over which is quite important. If it was 2 town and 2 mafia it would be.
Therefore I would have to surmise that we have two individual killers - Hannibal and Bill. Possibly Hannibal's kills are delayed as he is incarcerated to begin with?

----------

Edit2: I think thedon5 is Hannibal and he is the one with the delayed kills which is why I am more keen to lynch Sulaiman (who is probably Bill).

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Damn it. I used my role to save Sulaiman and prove myself as town but looks like it led to an extra death.
Mafia team of Sulaiman and probably thedon5.

Lynch: Sulaiman

Okay, I was Dr. Hannibal Lecter, Cannibalistic Serial Killer, Self Aligned. For a night kill, I had to get lynched, that is the logic behind me not contending myself. I killed Zhuorb last night but as Clarice got killed, I got transformed into town and now, I don't acquire any role. I recognized that there was one mafia as there can't be 2 mafia and a SK knew as it will go damn too lop-sided. I'm now sure that the mafia is Colin as he claimed to use his (governor powers) on me albeit instead I had a lynch amnesty.

Lynch: barmyarmy

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Wait a minute - you're claiming as a serial killer and expecting us not to lynch you?
Just me a little bit astonished by that?

----------

It's a good story though.
A few flaws:
You got transformed into town? You admit that you killed Zhuorb last night, which isn't very town-friendly behaviour, and magicly you became town!

You didn't have a lynch immunity - why would you? An SK with a lynch immunity? :D

I saved you and to prove you don't have a lynch immunity I'm 100% sure if we lynch you again you'll die.

----------

A final thought for P Squared.

If Sulaiman, who has consistently lied throughout the game, is still lying then he'll kill you tonight and you'll lose. We know he is the SK. He hasn't been "cured" by anyone's death and he is the only person we should be lynching off.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You got transformed into town? You admit that you killed Zhuorb last night, which isn't very town-friendly behaviour, and magicly you became town!

You didn't have a lynch immunity - why would you? An SK with a lynch immunity?

Actually, I was incarcerated and for killing, I had to get lynched and why the hell would an SK be town friendly ? I am now converted to town as Clarice is dead.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
You had to get lynched to be allowed to kill? Is that the best you can come up with?

Of course you're not converted to town. You're a self-confessed SK and if the town don't lynch you we'll lose.

----------

And of course you're going to say that it wasn't me who saved you.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You had to get lynched to be allowed to kill? Is that the best you can come up with?

Here is what my role was:-

Until I was incarcerated, I can't do anything but can't get lynched or night-killed either. But once I'm night targeted or lynched, I can escape the incarceration and can night-kill and I couldn't be night-targeted by town after I escape except Clarice. I wasn't even able to kill Clarice. It ways that I would win when everyone is dead but Clarice.

P Squared

International Coach
Lynch:barmyarmy

For the simple fact that I don't see Sulaiman coming up with that sort of story. Kudos to you if I'm proved wrong though, lynch or lose.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
That's the hammer. Impossible position to be honest. Sulaiman wins so well played.

----------

And wouldn't we all like a role where you can't be lynched or night killed until the final day where you just claim your real character and get away with it... :facepalm

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Keep on dreaming. :rolleyes

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well, since that's the hammer and it can't be reversed, yes! :D

Now, who to night-kill ? :spy

P Squared

International Coach
And wouldn't we all like a role where you can't be lynched or night killed until the final day where you just claim your real character and get away with it...

Yeah lol, he could have basically done jack all but would never have gotten lynched+night kill ability, this game was biased towards the SK.:spy

Users who are viewing this thread