surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I had no protection and according to the QT Clarice had a bullet-proof N1 and couldn't be killed by Lector.

Oh I thought you had one shot immunity that you had lost because Yash investigated you. Regarding bullet-proof, I have no idea as I wasn't informed in my objective. Not sure whether these were hidden things or I read that spectator QT wrong. ;)

Always thought - You were not able to kill me on N1 because doc was on me & you were able to kill me last night because doc cannot be on same person twice consecutively, because of which Zuhorb had no choice to go for protecting PS.

Even, if Zuhorb had protected me last night, Since Sulaiman went for Zuhorb and you went for me - if it is not in chronological order, guess you would have killed me still. Tricky, tricky!

Last edited:

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
For me MVP would have to go to Sulaiman, his play on the last couple of days was outstanding though he was definitely found out by Colin very early on. Sulaiman is certainly becoming a great player, bit unfair how everyone calls him a newbie! Reading the last few pages just now, I genuinely believed he was telling the truth and that he had been converted to a townie, as PS said, it's a great story to come up with and is something you can only come up with if you know the theme well!

For me Colin definitely had an off game. His investigative techniques were sound, he had it figured out early on, he himself wasn't so convincing though.

This was a brilliant game in every way, except I feel it was definitely unbalanced. I haven't played in a game with this level of detail before in such a brilliant theme that everyone can understand.

surendar definitely had a great game too, he led the town well. The Mafia did well to kill him.

----------

I didn't realise Colin made the governor claim out of thin air. Top work there for sure:thumbs.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^If you had claimed vanilla, I'd be a dead meat! :p

----------

I'd say, MVP goes to Surendar. :thumbs

Reasons are mentioned above. :thumbs

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Colin played well but for one reason, he 100% screwed himself by claiming governor. Why would the mafia keep a governor alive? Thus a pretty poor claim and then he contradicted his own claim by saying he saved sulaiman when he already claimed before he could overturn the lynch meaning he'd have had to choose another player to overturn it to. All in all, claiming governor should never ever ever ever ever be done as a false claim.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Colin played well but for one reason, he 100% screwed himself by claiming governor. Why would the mafia keep a governor alive? Thus a pretty poor claim and then he contradicted his own claim by saying he saved sulaiman when he already claimed before he could overturn the lynch meaning he'd have had to choose another player to overturn it to. All in all, claiming governor should never ever ever ever ever be done as a false claim.

I also said, missed by most people :p, that I had a bodyguard trying to put the mafia off killing me. I was planning on admitting that was fake if pushed. I don't understand your second point. Governor doesn't mean you change the lynch to someone else; it means the person who choose is saved.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Governor was a good role to claim on PC. Why? Because I'm sure no-one here knows what it is or how it works and hence no-one was going to know the gameplay required of the role.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I've put it into a couple of my games before but the person I've given it to has been killed before using it!

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I've put it into a couple of my games before but the person I've given it to has been killed before using it!

Must've been a looong time ago and half the people in the game haven't been playing Mafia more than a couple of years.

Varun

ICC Board Member
God, I've been playing mafia for nearly 4 years now. Time flies!

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Well played Sully!

Oh well, about my gameplay:
Not having a read on the story costed me way too much, I could never think of having two cops in a 7 player game. A fine read on the subject should have cleared it out for me, but damn..

Surender seems to have followed the plot closely, that does take hell lot of effort. As everyone said he nailed it but unfortunately there was no one to support him and it was pretty obvious the SKs would kill him. Stunning play man!

Colin's claim looked quite strange to me and his statement which said something similar to "it's good for both town and mafias to keep me alive" was the major reason I was suspicious of him. Investigated him on N1 for the same reason. He still managed to slip off each day, kudos for that.

SK's were pretty lucky, especially on Night 2 where they didn't target the same person. Neither did they target the same person or N1/targeted each other, seemed like they had some sort of coordination.:p

Nice game, Varun.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
SK's were pretty lucky, especially on Night 2 where they didn't target the same person. Neither did they target the same person or N1/targeted each other, seemed like they had some sort of coordination.:p

Night 1 only I could kill. Night 2 I was killing Suren (take out both cops) who Suli could have targeted as well. It was always likely that we would try to take out the PRs before each other.
In hindsight I would have killed Sulai last night but I thought he was my easy lynch for today.

Users who are viewing this thread