End Game Contract Killer 3.0 - asprin V.I.P and his remaining bodyguard Till Valhalla wins!

Game difficult?

• Hell yeah

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • A little

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easy peasy

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@RUDI Given that the town is under constant pressure of voting for someone for the game to progress, shouldn't the killer also have some sort of obligation? Like he cannot go without using his kill shot if there are only "x" members remaining or before Day "x" starts. Otherwise, he will simply go on not using his PR until there are only 2 or 1 town left.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
@RUDI Given that the town is under constant pressure of voting for someone for the game to progress, shouldn't the killer also have some sort of obligation? Like he cannot go without using his kill shot if there are only "x" members remaining or before Day "x" starts. Otherwise, he will simply go on not using his PR until there are only 2 or 1 town left.

The BGs have to find him and eliminate him till it is inevitable. That's the game.

The above mentioned will only happen when the townplay is very ordinary. Otherwise the mafia must be kicked out before it reaches that stage.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And what is there are 0 votes at the end of day? i.e. none decide to cast any vote.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
And what is there are 0 votes at the end of day? i.e. none decide to cast any vote.
Then I think apart from the VIP, the other 3 (2 BGs & the killer) will will go into the random draw and one of them will be killed at random.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Then I think apart from the VIP, the other 3 (2 BGs & the killer) will will go into the random draw and one of them will be killed at random.
I believe, we shouldn't let that happens, what's the use of players if they leave everything to random.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Lynch Gaurav.
Not any strong reasons, less town than others.
I hope I am right with this.
You hope? What if you are wrong? You take the entire town down with you. Most probably the town will lose! Just have a feeling you might be the killer here. But I am not lynching anyone based on the feeling as of now. We can still be smart and get the killer here. And you all need to trust me when I say I am not the one. Unless you are the one that is.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Remaining players:
asprin
@asprin
Gaurav @Gaurav_7
Nilay @NILAYSHAH60
Till Valhalla @Till Valhalla

Day 5 - With Four players remaining only three votes will hammer

Deadline: 8 PM IST today

Lynch count:
Gaurav
(1) - TV

As things stand - Gaurav will get lynched day end.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I think TV is the killer and as I know I the BG, I won't go down without a fight. TV or me then.

Lynch TV

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Remaining players:
asprin
@asprin
Gaurav @Gaurav_7
Nilay @NILAYSHAH60