End Game Contract Killer 3.0 - asprin V.I.P and his remaining bodyguard Till Valhalla wins!

Game difficult?

• Hell yeah

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • A little

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easy peasy

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What do you think about Nilay's lynch on Yash especially when you had yours on him and only 1 more was needed?
My vote on Yash was for his inactivity. When Nilay voted too, I had a "what if" moment. Hence, I unlynced him. I did not find Nilay's vote sus if that's what you're asking.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Gaurav vs Asprin vs Nilay.

Town to mafia.
Nilay.
Asprin||Gaurav.

Given Asprin has more posts leaning towards town.
Fos Gaurav

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Gaurav vs Asprin vs Nilay.

Town to mafia.
Nilay.
Asprin||Gaurav.

Given Asprin has more posts leaning towards town.
Fos Gaurav
I obviously have nothing much to sort of defend such is the nature of the game. But I really don't get what are 'posts leaning town' like?

If anyone I am slightly doubtful is, it is you or Nilay. Nilay only after that sus lynch of Yash. For me it was sus. asprin I dunno is a neutral lead so far. Nilay also tried to gun me down earlier and when he couldn't he shifted to Yash and he was lynched.

This game has got to the point where if we mislynch today we most likely lose.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
This game has got to the point where if we mislynch today we most likely lose.
The chances of losing is high, yes. It will be 50-50 as the killer will have to choose from one of the two. But there's no other way out. Either we lynch and get the killer or the killer shoots and misses the VIP.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The chances of losing is high, yes. It will be 50-50 as the killer will have to choose from one of the two. But there's no other way out. Either we lynch and get the killer or the killer shoots and misses the VIP.
Yes but as it stands now, I am the one who will die and that will be one less bodyguard for the killer to guess. So we won't be lynching the killer here and will be making it easy for him to win the game.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Yes but as it stands now, I am the one who will die and that will be one less bodyguard for the killer to guess. So we won't be lynching the killer here and will be making it easy for him to win the game.
Only if you turn out to be BG, which I highly doubt it at this stage of the game.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Only if you turn out to be BG, which I highly doubt it at this stage of the game.
As I said, I do not have much to say to defend myself. I may have not made leaning town posts. But yeah the killer will really be happy here. Or are you the killer here?

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
As I said, I do not have much to say to defend myself. I may have not made leaning town posts. But yeah the killer will really be happy here. Or are you the killer here?
The thing is someone has to be lynched, given the majority is against you at the moment.
We have to lynch someone to move forward, either we win or we lose. Most probably lose.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Unlynch Gaurav

Lynch TV

Your hesitation to lynch inspite of having FOS is sus. It's almost like you're trying to paint yourself as pro-town.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Unlynch Gaurav

Lynch TV

Your hesitation to lynch inspite of having FOS is sus. It's almost like you're trying to paint yourself as pro-town.
I have been accused previously of putting a vote unnecessary hence wanted to give the person a chnace here

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I have been accused previously of putting a vote unnecessary hence wanted to give the person a chnace here
Fair enough.

Unlynch TV

Nilay is appearing town, so I don't want to lynch him for the sake of lynching him. We are at impasse then.

Users who are viewing this thread