End Game Dethwing Classic - The Return - Town (Yash. and Till Valhalla) wins

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
TBF, I wasn't convinced by anyone. I had decided my lynch in the basis of my deduction
Tough luck..no worries, I would have done the same if I'm being honest.

I'll get you @Till Valhalla , just wait...

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Oh dear god! @Yash. We had this in the bag on day 2!!!!

How can TV get to be so lucky with his roles? Two games, two twists.

Sorry @Parth D , you were doing the right thing. We snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Well played @Till Valhalla :clap You were so convincing that Yash fell for it.

@CerealKiller please let the fate be known to others while I go sit in the corner and sulk...

2020.jpg

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
@asprin your end words of day 3 gave it away, for me atleast, had you not spoken, there was a change,

your plan to say things that a mafia will do and doing exactly the same (my killing) just to gain innocence in minds of people didnt work :p

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
had you not spoken, there was a change,
Not really. I actually realized this on N2 that the only way I would have won was if TV was lynched on D2. No matter who I killed on N2, my end was certain. It was set in stone the moment only you, Yash and TV remained alive at the start of D2

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Not really. I actually realized this on N2 that the only way I would have won was if TV was lynched on D2. No matter who I killed on N2, my end was certain. It was set in stone the moment only you, Yash and TV remained alive at the start of D2
You should ask CK what I would have done in this situation.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
@asprin I thought you were smart.
Well, I often successfully deceive people into thinking so :p

I had a very different evil thing in mind.
Do tell, I envisioned various scenarios but none were matching with me being insane. The moment I decided to go insane route, I had very little options left.

And btw, what was with you making posts after hammer on D2? I got annoyed as hell with that :mad It didn't cost me in this case since my game was over the moment you didn't get lynched on D2, but that was so irritating to witness. The ban hammer was almost clicked :p

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea

Do tell, I envisioned various scenarios but none were matching with me being insane. The moment I decided to go insane route, I had very little options left.

And btw, what was with you making posts after hammer on D2? I got annoyed as hell with that :mad It didn't cost me in this case since my game was over the moment you didn't get lynched on D2, but that was so irritating to witness. The ban hammer was almost clicked :p
I don't remember a rule saying we can't post after hammer please remind me (genuinely).
If I was in your spot, I knew that there is no chance I can survive in any possible event. I would have night killed you and lose in style.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea

Why would you claim insane seriously or did you forgot i i posted yash mafia result on f1

Users who are viewing this thread