Classic Mafia 03 - Endgame - Mafia(thedon5 and MaD) win!

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How? Thedon said YOU were guilty, not Yash. Yash was one of his suspicions for getting a lynch onto me for no apparent reason.
You probably missed what I added later in my previous post.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
It is clear thedon is mafia. He posted yashdude, because he had put him under suspicion earlier..

The fact that he did that is a town move. Because thedon was suspicious of yashdude, he didn't have him down as a confirmed townie, like a normal town player, everyone is a suspect.
It's clear to me now that Abhas is Yudi's teammate not thedon. Abhas and Yudi obviously knew yashdude was town because they are the mafia, that's why they defended him.
Obviously Abhas and Yudi expected Yash to die :rolleyes They were the ones who killed him to make it seem like me and thedon did it.
Most likely target for tomorrow will be yashdude
Abhas even foreshadowed it.
This is just a well planned game by them and my lynch stands.
Lynch: Yudi

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Simon, you need to read things more carefully.
I was talking about the Hypocop result, as Yudi pointed out.

I explained that and clearly lied about it as I didn't want to give away my identity, it's too easy for the Mafia to deduce who is the cop.

Yudi also lied about his hypocop so your argument holds little weight.

I see them killing yash as a strategy - they have been using their hypocop thing all game to try and throw the townies under the bus. They noticed I put him as guilty in my hypocop, hence they killed him so that it would seem like I am lying when he came up as town. Again I don't understand why they are relying so hard on their hypocop thing, makes no sense to me still.

The simple fact remains, Yudi also lied about his hypocop result for a similar reason I believe - he said that MaD was innocent when he later said his result was that MaD was guilty. So I really don't understand what they are trying to say. How can they say I'm not the cop for that reason when Yudi did the same thing... My intention was to most likely claim later on day 1 had we not got leads on anyone else, so early on day 1 I wanted to make sure the Mafia had no idea who I was in case I didn't claim.

I just used the list I made earlier in the game to do the hypocop, yash was obviously high on my list for being Mafia due to his random lynch. Even though I knew Yudi was guilty already, I had to find his partner and at that point I thought it was likely that it could be any of Abhas, yash or MaD. That proves I am a townie as I was considering everyone since I didn't know who was Mafia, whereas the Mafia, Abhas and Yudi, were after me all game trying to get me lynched, and also tried lynching off you and recently MaD.

I investigated Abhas last night and he came up as Mafia, as expected. Confirms Abhas and Yudi as the Mafia team, though that was already obvious as their play has shown it all game.

Lynch: Yudi

My original lynch stands. Up to you now @Simon! Sorry for the long-winded post btw:p.

RPHKR

National Board President
Lynch count

Yudi(2) - MaD, thedon5
thedon5(1) - Abhas

No vote - Yudi, Simon
With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
The fact that he did that is a town move. Because thedon was suspicious of yashdude, he didn't have him down as a confirmed townie, like a normal town player, everyone is a suspect.
I had specifically asked for inno results, thedon gave us both, and both were lies. You obviously thought yash was a weaker townie, and you could start a pressure lynch on him. You were quick to jump on Simon's defence on every opportunity.. how would you know he's town?
Simple case, if you were cop, and you died, you took the townie down with you. All this considering you already had a guilty result on someone else!!
Yuri on the other hand made it quite clear if someone has posted inno on someone, it needn't be the true result, and he had posted inno on MaD.
Now consider he dies, and he's cop.. At least he doesn't take another townie with him.

Thedon slipped up a number of times during the game, and every time it was pointed out, I was accused of misquoting him and twisting his words.
He inadvertently commented on the strength of the mafia, which indeed is a strong And experienced team with MaD and thedon. He further also commented on inexperience of the town, which apart from me, is grossly inexperienced, relative to mafias.
I wasn't cop, I simply deduced from the general gameplay that thedon is mafia, much like we got simon in the last game.

And thedon, we are not relying on the hypocop result to think you're mafia. It was all based on analysis.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
You didn't ask for inno results, you asked for both and you did both. You did guilty on me and innocent on Yudi. I did innocent on Simon and guilty on yash, as that was my feeling at that point considering I wanted to hide my guilty on Yudi.

Not sure what you mean about jumping on yash. I didn't know for sure who was Mafia, so I FOSed him as his random lynch on Simon was scummy as hell. Mafia don't attack each other like that, so obviously if we are suspicious of yash, suspicion on Simon will reduce. Besides, Simon's play has been town all game.

I didn't buy your hypocop thing and didn't want to reveal my result as in case I didn't claim on day 1, I thought it'd be way too obvious to the Mafia that I was cop if I revealed the true result. Had there been no claims on day 1 and my hypocop was guilty on Yudi, you guys would kill me as you obviously know that you are Mafia and would want to make sure the news wouldn't get out. I did one in the first place as I thought you could be town, and as I was possibly planning on revealing my role later on day 1, I had to ensure suspicion on me wasn't too high as if it was, no-one would believe my claim and we'd lose the cop, which is something you should avoid if you can in a game like this.

I absolutely did not comment on the strength of the Mafia team. I'm not sure where you got that from, I had a hunch it was you and Yudi which is a strong team, but there is no point trying to say whether or not the Mafia team is strong or not. This is an example of the misquoting, frankly if your analysis is to twist my words and say I said things which I didn't say, it is poor analysis. I also didn't comment on the quality of the town - this is seemingly more a case of you not understanding English grammar fully as what I said in no way means this town is inexperienced. Simon has played quite a bit recently, as has yash. I'd hardly call either of them inexperienced. I guess I am fairly experienced too and MaD has been running games of his own. In any case, the time when you think I 'said' this, I merely had hunches about the town but wasn't entirely sure who the town was. For example at that point I thought yash could be Mafia but he is town.

Yes, the basis of your argument is your silly hypocop and the logic you are trying to use to bang home this point is deeply flawed. Not to mention your credibility being reduced by twisting of words and misquoting.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I'm going out of city for 3 days tomorrow evening. If we don't hear from Simon soon, we'll have to find a replacement for either of us.
We have approximately 16 hours.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Actually, I've about 16 hours from now.. Simon, please please try and go through the thread tomorrow morning, and post. We can only move forward if we get any input from you.
@RPHKR, if we don't have anything conclusive till then, I request myself to be replaced then. I know it's not the best time to get a replacement, but it'd be unfair on the game if I'm not replaced.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just came back home after a long day flooded with projects in college. Believe me I haven't read anything here since my last post and have no energy left to read anything now. Off to sleep now, will go through everything tomorrow.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I'll replace! Not really, I know the mafia, lolol.

Edit: Well I could replace Abhas if he needs a replacement. Just wouldn't be able to replace Simon.

Last edited:

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
This is just insane... @Simon even logged in around 24 hours ago yet of course he didn't visit the Mafia forum!

Abhas

Retired Administrator
This is not going anywhere. It's a shame, because the game was going quite well till now. I know I gave a short notice, for my replacement, but I was expecting the game to move on with good pace.

I may be now replaced.

----------

To summarize,
1. I'm not the cop, I'm vanilla townie
2. I have a very strong feeling thedon's mafia
3. I feel Yudi's Cop
4. According to Yudi, MaD's mafia, and I believe him.

These are my thoughts, the person replacing me may choose to agree/disagree on some of these.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread