Newbie Classic Mafia 2 - Endgame - Mafia (Swacker & SOS) Win!

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Since it seems like there are two cops, thought it would apply with doctors. :p

Not sure why they left the day out, but we will have to find out who the actual cop is. What do you think Blitz?

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
I strongly suspect cerenade to be scum, infact I am sure. Read this post if you have the slightest of doubt.

Without a doubt, Simon is scum. I kept quite so long to see how cerenade and Simon would react to the same post. And as I expected, both didn't suspect how I was so sure of you to be town aligned, which means cerenade(or if it all it is sos) and Simon know you are town. They would only know you're town if they were mafia or cop.

cerande

Club Captain
Look swacker,whatever decision you make discuss it first.If you read all the posts,you would see that I have asked sos,how he exonerated 5 guys when there is only scope for 2.He continues to avoid answering that question.Also,you would see that blitzberg continued to strongly support sos's claim as a cop and earlier did not even think of a possibility of him lying.

He has now given way to this thought now though.
Blitzberg and sos are probably partners.
I will tell you my findings though and they are
Night 1:yash -town
Night 2:simon-town

If you also read my earlier posts you would see that I was always suspecting of Yash and Simon,Simon in particular hence it makes sense that I investigated him.

Sos on the other hand has just told that he is a cop and he has cleared "5 people" which is not even possible in span of 2 nights.
Sos is lying and the sheer support that Blitzberg was giving him earlier would hint you that he is lying too.

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
I like the way cerenade is defending himself. I don't understand why when I've fixed my vote on Simon for now. If he's not mafia, we'll know it in day 4 anyway.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I actually think this is worth a reconsideration on sos and cause me to place a large amount of suspicion on him and cerande atm. Not that I think this mention of "fake claiming" from cerande indicates that your role PM has more going on than you've claimed. If it is true that you are cop, then cerande's claim may also be worth exploring again.

This supposes that the mafias have fake claim in their role PMs, but I don't find that possibility unlikely, just my feeling.

FOS: cerande and sos

sos

International Coach
I was out for a reception party and thats why I was not answering. I said that I have confirmed that others are not the scum. i have confirmed it for yashdude on first night ltill when he was alive) and then on next night I confirmed it about swacker that they are not the scum. Thats why I said I had doubt on cerande, blitzy ans simon. But now I am quite sure about cerande and simon.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Vote Count

SOS (2) - Cerande, Simon
Cerande (1) - Sos
Simon (1) - Blitzberg

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

sos

International Coach
unlynch: cerande
lynch: simon
I am sure about both of theam but to save myself I have to lynch simon for now.

cerande

Club Captain
one of cerande and simon or both are the mafia. not sure about you. all others are vanilla which i have confirmed.

----------

even if I am online, I am offline! Ever noticed cerande?

This is what you said earlier right?
Now you say you have crossed out Yash,Swacker from the list.

That leaves me,simon and blitz on your suspect list.
For some very weird reason of yours,you have never even once suspected Blitzberg.

Also,if you really were what you say you are then I am a sure thing right?
Just like I know for sure you are mafia because you made a fake role claim.

But ,no you change your lynch which means you suspect simon more than me .Care to elaborate on that?

sos

International Coach
i suspect both of you equaly but I have to save myself thats why I am lynching him.And stop posting meaningless stuff. On the basis of behaviour in the thread I have suspection on you and simon more than blitzy.

cerande

Club Captain
i suspect both of you equaly but I have to save myself thats why I am lynching him.And stop posting meaningless stuff. On the basis of behaviour in the thread I have suspection on you and simon more than blitzy.

Someone is feeling touchy.
Tell us what behavior of ours lead you to this extraordinary conclusion of yours ,poirot?

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Vote Count

SOS (2) - Cerande, Simon
Simon (2) - Blitzberg, SOS

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Users who are viewing this thread