Newbie classic mafia - Endgame Mafia (Blitzberg, Simon win)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Day 2 (endgame)

The town knew they had to tread carefully but instead of questioning each other they simply lynched the man nearest. Had they asked him they would have discovered that he was the doctor. As it was his death was followed quickly the the death of the remaining townies.

Ahmad94 is dead. He was the Doctor, Town Aligned.

Yashdude101 and sos are also dead. They were Vanilla, Town Aligned.

That has been easier than expected. With all the citizens dead the mafia knew they truely controlled this town.

Blitzberg and Simon win. They were Mafia Aligned.

Vote Count

Simon - 1 (sos)
Ahmad94 - 3 (Blitzberg, yashdude, Simon)

With 5 alive it took 3 to lynch.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Oh crap! Blitzberg was in my FOS since the game just started.Sadly we lost the game.Well played blitz and simon! Though I and sos survived just before the end.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Overall it was a great experience for me.Puddleduck as my mentor was much helpful and was perfect as a mentor,IMO.Thanks to Colin aswell for managing this smoothly and RPHKR who invited me here.:)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well you should have been caught! All the mentors PMed me saying you were scum! :p
Major mistake was by Ahmad not role claiming. If he had said he was the doc he wouldn't have been lynched.

RPHKR

National Board President
Very good game for the beginners. Blitzberg played promisingly though he was acting scum from the very start. It was a bad town play. Ahmad should have stated his role so others would have believed him(that's called roleclaiming). A mass role claiming(everyone who're alive would claim) would have done the trick for the town.

----------

You guys should give others a chance to defend themselves. You can't lynch them straight away. If you're suspicious of them, just put 'FOS'.

----------

The mafia should have kept Swacker alive. The player whom the town is suspicious of ought to stay alive till the end so the mafia can escape by lynching them in the end.

----------

Ah just noticed that Swacker was a cop. Good figure out. :thumbs

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yeah. I think via the newbie games we can get 6-7 active players for the actual mafia. It's like starting afresh.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Eh, I support lynching Zhuorb and Ahmad based on the way they played too. Certainly wasn't trusting Blitzberg though, someone needed to take a shot at him today and see how he reacted. Rushed into things.

Users who are viewing this thread