Newbie Classic Mafia 2 - Endgame - Mafia (Swacker & SOS) Win!

sos

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
You know what, I dont need to answer all your questions which I have done till now. For your last question, I think everybody else already know the answer.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Lynch: Simon

It would be obvious that mafia will kill SOS since he looks like cop to me.

cerande

Club Captain
Yeah,that is unfortunate really,since well,that vote was of gigantic proportions and it will decide the game .Would you announce yourself now,Blitz or no,you would wait to rub it in:D

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Awaking from their heavy slumber they discovered that their numbers were still intact. Someone had forgotten to administer the poison! No matter, they were all too hungover to think straight and numerous opportunities would again present themselves. Finally, a wayward dart struck it's mark and the man slumped to the floor.

Vote Count

SOS (2) - Cerande, Simon
Simon (3) - Blitzberg, SOS, Swacker

Simon is dead. He was Vanilla. Town Aligned
Swacker and SOS win. They were Mafia Aligned

Some gameplay critiquing coming later when I have more time.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
That's the danger of lynching rather than FOSing when there are 2 mafia and 3 to lynch. Allows for quick-hammering.

cerande

Club Captain
I was honestly surprised to see swacker as mafia instead of blitzberg :eek:.Sos was a given.
Now when you think about it,Swacker did fly insanely below the radar for the whole game.Somehow no one suspected him,at least I didn't.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Now that the game is over,what happened last night?Did you just forget to kill anyone ?

Actually left it out since I thought it would be nice to play around, proving I am not a mafia. :p

Users who are viewing this thread