Premier League Mafia - Endgame Mafia win

Night roles chart

plmafia.png

plmafia2.png

Abhas being JOAT-ed was the highlight of the game. :p

Abhas was lucky he gave his killing role to Ben the night I blocked him, otherwise it could have ended up differently. The fact that I was successful and someone still died made me assume Abhas was town.

Role PMs

BKB1991 was...

N0198051315215407526A.jpg

Leighton Baines, Universal Backup, Town Aligned

In the 201011 campaign, you played every minute of Everton's Premier League games, as well as scoring seven goals in all competitions. Your contribution was rewarded with the club's Player of the Season, Players' Player of the Season, and Goal of the Season awards. You also contributed 11 assists throughout the season and were 5th overall in the League and also the league's highest assisting defender.

In spite of your multi-talented abilities, you still happen to play only second fiddle to Ashley Cole when it comes to England's left back position. Hence your the Universal Backup and will get to inherit the powers of the first dead town person with a power role. Until then, your a vanilla townie.

You win when the town win, provided you stay alive until the end.

Note: Became a cop on Day 2, following the death of Sir Alex Ferguson (cop) on Night 1.

Highlander999 was...

N0699501317485329759A.jpg

Tim Krul, Roleblocker, Town Aligned

Following the departure of Harper who was sent on loan to Brighton, your now the first choice goalkeeper for the Magpies. You've started the 2011-12 season well, keeping clean sheets in the first two matches of the season against Arsenal and Sunderland. On 3 December 2011, you made your 50th Newcastle appearance against Chelsea, and saved a Frank Lampard penalty and made several other impressive saves.

Hence your the roleblocker. Each night, you may PM me the name of a person you wish to roleblock. Kindly note that you cannot roleblock the same person on consecutive nights.

MaD was...

Arsenal-v-Wolverhampton-Wanderers.jpg

Robin van Persie, Doctor, Town Aligned

Your currently by far the best striker in the Premier League with 33 goals to your name in 2011. You've literally brought back Arsenal from the dead, making up for their dreadful start to this season's campaign, with a flurry of goals, to lift them back to where they actually belong - the BIG 4.

Your dubbed 'Captain van-tastic' and also considered to be the saviour of Arsenal by your fans, following Cesc's departure. Hence your the doctor. Each night, you may PM me a member's name you wish to protect. Kindly note that you cannot protect the same person on consecutive nights, nor can you protect yourself.

Dr.Pepper was...

mufc-siralex200b.jpg

Sir Alex Ferguson, Cop, Town Aligned

Your the most successful manager in Premier League's era, helping Manchester United knock bitter rivals, Liverpool, off their perch with a record 19th title in 2011. Your well known for using what the press have called "mind games" with fellow Premiership managers. This approach normally involves making a derogatory comment at a pre-match press conference about the opposition Manager or their team. This has often worked in your favour and proven critical to the victimised managers and their teams.

Hence for your tactical brilliance, both on and off the field, your the cop. Each night, you may PM me a member's name and I'll return you his alignment either as pro-town or anti-town.

User2010 was...

howard-webb_1_thumbnail.jpg

Howard Webb, Healer, Town Aligned

Your an English professional football referee who officiates primarily in the Premier League and has been a FIFA-listed referee since 2005. You are counted amongst the top referees of all time by the International Federation of Football History and Statistics (IFFHS), and have refereed a number of notable matches. You've drawn praise for your authoritative and respected approach to refereeing from football bodies, pundits, colleagues, players, and managers.

Hence your the healer. Each night, you may PM me the name of a person you wish to heal. Kindly note that you cannot heal the same person on consecutive nights nor can you heal yourself.

Hidden: Backup doc following the death of Robin van Persie (doctor) on Night 2.

Bevab was...

David_Luiz.jpg

David Luiz, Miller, Town Aligned

Your a tactical player, known for your flair, technique with the ball, powerful long-range shooting, tackling, reading of the game and an aerial threat in defence and attack. But your defending has been widely criticized by the media, who feel your rash tackling and decision making at times make you an inconsistent centre back.

Hence your the miller, and will appear scum upon night investigation to the cop. So it comes down to your own wit to save yourself from getting lynched. You do have a vote so use it wisely.

Themer was...

king_ledley.jpg

Ledley King, Vanilla, Town Aligned

Your known for your outstanding pace, strength, heading, composure on the ball with both feet and ability in timing your tackles, and been named by Thierry Henry as the only defender in the country who was able to get the better of him without committing fouls. In recent seasons you have been plagued by chronic knee problems, for which no effective treatment or remedy has been found, which prevent you from playing more than one game a week.

Citing your limited availability to playing football, you're only a vanilla townie. However you have a one shot night kill along with a vote, so use them wisely.

Hidden: Inherited a one shot night kill, following the death of Sir Alex Ferguson (cop) on Night 1.

Varun was...

2.jpg

Emile Heskey, Vanilla, Town Aligned

You play as a forward with pace, being a powerful targetman with physical strength and are hard working. You've been credited as being an unselfish player who allows other forwards to benefit. You impressed the England staff with your versatility, as you can also play down the left wing. However, you've been criticised by the media for your lack of goals and lapses in your goalscoring have been described as being "hardly uncommon".

Hence your only a vanilla townie and have no special powers. However, you still have a vote so use it wisely.

Abhas was...

joey-barton-image-2-317812332.jpg

Joey Barton, Godfather, Mafia Aligned

Your career and life have been marked by numerous controversial incidents and disciplinary problems. You've been convicted twice on charges of violence. You were sentenced to six months' imprisonment for common assault and affray during an incident outside a McDonald's restaurant in Liverpool City Centre on May 2008. You served 77 days of this prison term, being released on 28 July 2008. On 1 July 2008 you were also given a four months suspended sentence after admitting assault occasioning actual bodily harm on former teammate Ousmane Dabo during a training ground dispute, on 1 May 2007.

Hence your the godfather. Each night, you may PM me the name of a person you or your fellow mafia partner wish to kill. Kindly note that by using your partner to perform a particular night's kill, your only depriving him from performing his actual role for that night. Also, you'll appear town-aligned to the cop upon first time investigation.

Your fellow mafia partners are hedger_14 and Manly2k9, with whom you can discuss various strategies here.

You win when the mafia win, provided you stay alive until the end.

hedger_14 was...

N0320191323282459521A.jpg

Luis Suarez, Poisoner, Mafia Aligned

Your widely criticized by many footballing pundits, who accuse you of diving. On 16 November, you were charged by the FA with abusive and/or insulting words and/or behaviour contrary to FA rules, including a reference to the ethnic origin and/or colour and/or race of Patrice Evra. On 7 December, you were charged again by the FA with improper conduct in relation to an alleged gesture made towards the Fulham fans at the end of Liverpool's match at Craven Cottage.

Hence your the poisoner. Each night, you may PM me the name of a person you wish to poison. Kindly note that you cannot poison the same person on consecutive nights. Also you may/may not perform a specific night's kill as per the instructions of the godfather. Kindly note that on a night where you carry out killing duties, you cannot perform your usual poisoning action.

Your fellow mafia partners are Abhas and Manly2k9, with whom you can discuss various strategies here.

Hidden: The poisoned target dies a night later to the night of poisoning.

Manly was...

mario+balotelli+complete+profile.jpg

Mario Balotelli, Goon, Mafia Aligned

Your credited with pace, a forceful shot and technical ability, but criticised for a petulant attitude. Overall your regarded as a promising but difficult young striker. Off field activities which have been reported include driving into a women's prison in Italy, and throwing darts in an undue manner during a training ground 'prank'.

Hence your the goon. You may/may not perform a specific night's kill as per the instructions of the godfather.

Your fellow mafia partners are hedger_14 and Abhas, with whom you can discuss various strategies here.

I had made up an awesome claim of "Universal Backup" - Grant Holt. Lucky BKB was lynched early, else I was a gonner if I had claimed.

Abhas was lucky he gave his killing role to Ben the night I blocked him, otherwise it could have ended up differently. The fact that I was successful and someone still died made me assume Abhas was town.

Absolutely. Fortunate for Abhas there really. :p

I had made up an awesome claim of "Universal Backup" - Grant Holt. Lucky BKB was lynched early, else I was a gonner if I had claimed.

Haha yeah, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw BKB was lynched in a flash lol.

Poor Hedger, just have a look at the mafia's QT page and see how harsh it was for him to be killed. While he was a tad scummy here in this thread, his strategies at the QT were absolutely bang on!

Joint MVP to Abhas, hedger_14 and Themer.

Abhas - Game's MVP
Themer - Town's MVP
hedger_14 - QT's MVP :p

For me the MVP was Hedger.. It's because of him we managed to get rid of the power roles so early. All his suspects were bang on target. :)

As for Ben, I thought he made a very good point here in the QT:

To be on the safe side I think it's imperative we pick alternative character-claims that are from our own team, because no doubt if we start to double-guess who's in the game, we'll get someone come up with the "Why would there be more than one player from the same club? Surely they'll be mafia team-mates/cult/etc."

That leaves us with:
Liverpool - Stevie G - perennial good guy but always injured, capable of pulling off stunners
Manchester City - Gareth Barry - Always a nearly-man, nothing ever done of note, therefore just another player
QPR - Adel Taarabt - Single handedly carries a poor team at times.....

Thoughts?

This would have been a much safer route than you's risking to be players from other clubs. Not that it mattered anyway though. :p

----------

Overall, I'm bemused why no one (excluding the mafias of course) picked this up yesterday :p

They were team mates a year ago. Hence he decided to pay a visit to his target's room to make sure he wasn't up to anything overnight. After an hour's conversation, he returned back only to find a stranger in his room, awaiting his presence.

Now they both got involved in a friendly conversation, after which the stranger eventually left. "Such a nice guy he was", prompted the stranger to himself.

This was BKB investigating Tom and finding him to be clean, after Tom had come back to his room having RB-ed Abhas.

This combined with a little bit of patience would have meant BKB definitely wouldn't have been lynched yesterday. Town literally lost the plot there.

Haha yeah, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw BKB was lynched in a flash lol.

Well.. We had set-up BKB to be lynched that day.. The previous day, we allowed him to hammer, and next day put that hammer into the argument of the lynch.
Too bad for him the town wasn't willing to even wait for a claim :p

Yeah. The way the town started off yesterday with Tom and User testifying their claims followed by Themer making a very good point on Hedger, I thought that was definitely it for Hedger. But Manly sort of convinced Tom to lynch BKB before you played the innocent townie role in hammering BKB. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread