Premier League Mafia - Endgame Mafia win

Day 3

Vote Count

BKB1991 (4) - User2010, Manly, Highlander999, Abhas
hedger_14 (1) - Themer

Having come through a horror night, the town wasted little time in going hammer happy today, as a 'lost' Abhas delivered the killer blow to an innocent man in BKB1991. BKB1991 was:

Leighton Baines, Universal Backup, Town Aligned

It's now Night 3. So get in your night roles to me via PM. You have about 24 hours to do so.

Oh god!
But seriously though... Fergie cop, Webb healer, baines universal backup... I wouldn't be surprised if you have Luis Suarez as mafia! :noway

*GHOST POST

Yay!!!:D:p

GHOST POST*

Night 3

Following a hammer happy day, things seemed out of control for the town overnight.

---------------------------

Having stayed silent all time long, he finally made his entrance tonight. The outcome of his action was a particularly pleasing one too. "Sigh. If only had they listened to me yesterday!", facepalmed the successful yet dejected man.

He knew his time was coming and that he was helpless. "Let this man live a longer life atleast", said the man after completing his role, before succumbing to his previous night's poison.

Following two successful nights, the boss being overly pleased with his fellow goon decided to give the latter a well deserved break. "Let me take care of the killing duties for a change tonight", said the boss as he made his way into the room of his ex-team mate. "Damn! Where the hell is he?"

Day 4 again saw two dead bodies, those of User2010 and hedger_14.

User2010 was:

Howard Webb, Healer, Town Aligned

hedger_14 was:

Luis Suarez, Poisoner, Mafia Aligned

It's now Day 4. With 4 alive, it takes 3 for a lynch.

Last edited:
I'm confused now lol. I role-blocked hedger last night and got told I was successful. Does this mean that it is me and a bus driver left and they swapped hedger with someone else? Speak people lol, although tbf with it taking 3 for a lynch I don't think there are enough town left

Has to be themer.. I was the BD who swapped Tom and hedger.

Lynch: themer

----------

Tom, it means you were targeted by themer, and since I swapped you with hedger, he died instead.

Don't trust one of Manly or Abhas now. One of them is def mafia, I reckon it is Ben.

Lynch: Manly

----------

I want to hear from themer first and I am just confused as statistically one of you is mafia

Not sure there have to be 3 mafia. I think we don't have a clue that there have to be 3.
I believe Themer's the last one left. If there were 2 left, it could have been endgame.

Tom, I'm quite confident Manly's safe here.. It has to be Themer.. the night writeup testifies.

I am so pissed off at how I played this game. Had no real clue what was happening, literally! Worst one.

Users who are viewing this thread