Premier League Mafia - Endgame Mafia win

Two deaths would mean one due to poison and the other a kill. MaD died of poison, as it mentions in first post.

He was here looking to protect someone, without even realizing that his own body fatigue was clinically dead. After completing his mission, the poor young Gooner perished peacefully in his sleep, without experiencing much pain.

This is MaD.

He was here to maintain a health check on his target. Ironically, he was the one who ended up needing help sooner than later.

Well, if there is a poisoner, then this has to be the healer. I think healer has been poisoned?

They were team mates a year ago. Hence he decided to pay a visit to his target's room to make sure he wasn't up to anything overnight. After an hour's conversation, he returned back only to find a stranger in his room, awaiting his presence.

Now they both got involved in a friendly, after which the stranger eventually left. "Such a nice guy he was", prompted the stranger to himself.

No idea of what this is.

Finally,

Lynch : Themer

Hasn't been much active. So, it is time we go for him. We're already lacking behind as both the cop and doc are dead.

Hmm, not all mafias might have a killing role? But, I would want to go for the one having a killing role tbh. So,

Unlynch: Themer

Lynch: BKB1991

If you're claiming to be a town RB, I'd believe you. And, may well be none of Abhas and Themer are mafias. So, it is any of Manly, Bilal and Hedger. I know I'm not.

I am Howard Webb, Healer. That's why I brought up that thing in my previous post. Sigh. I think I'm the one poisoned this night. I healed Varun and Abhas respectively. Got 'successful' both the time. But, MaD's death would mean, Haari is sending 'successful' PM even though the person hadn't been poisoned.

Just a note to everyone, that by me sending a PM stating 'successful', it only means that you were able to use your role successfully and doesn't have anything to do with the result of your action.

So it would appear to be down to BKB, Ben and Hedger.

I'm leaning quite a lot towards Hedger at the moment.

Also, second person to post no lynch on Day 1 is usually mafia so:

FOS: Highlander999

Odd reasoning.

Unlynch: Themer

He unlynched me because I came out as vanilla. Usually when somebody says they're vanilla it would have the opposite effect. The town would suspect that they just didn't want to have to claim their role as they were mafia and hence would have to fabricate a claim.

I'd suggest he knew I was town and was looking to out a power role, when I didn't he simply moved onto another target.

It's a smart idea for a mafia to claim miller once the cop is dead

Also set up the fall of Bevab. On reflection I can't see how it'd be a smart idea to claim miller when the cop is dead at all, it'd only leave you open to a counter claim if you were mafia.

Well this is likely to be my last post for a week so I'm going to go with User here as he feels reasonably confident

Lynch: Bevab

Rather than lynch Bevab straight away he then leaves it until User decides to state he's pretty confident that Bevab's lying, shifting the buck to someone else when Bevab is revealed to be telling the truth.

Lynch : Hedger

So the same person has killed again, a goon because it says he was given a second chance?

Suspicious of bkb because he played the 'reluctant hammer' card and that's suspicious to me, town would hammer without question (as I do).

Lynch: BKB

Vote Count

BKB1991 (2) - User2010, Manly
hedger_14 (1) - Themer

With 7 alive, it takes 4 for a majority.

Oh ???? 2 kills in the night!! It's not going good at all.
User says he might be poisoned, and him being the healer, there is no way of saving him either.
I'm suspicious of bkb as well, the way he went about bevab's lynch..
FOS: BKB

Vote Count

BKB1991 (3) - User2010, Manly, Highlander999
hedger_14 (1) - Themer

With 7 alive, it takes 4 for a majority.

Lynch: Bkb

----------

Oh damn. That was the hammer! I thought he was 2 votes off. Should have waited for his defense... Though I'm sure we would have found it hard to believe.

Users who are viewing this thread